Chapter 21

"B-Bite you? Out of the blue? Minnie, did you drink something?" Taehyung was getting worried and sat up on the bed while his mate copied his action. Jimin was playing with his small fingers nervously and he didn't know how to explain his feelings.

"I-I drank water in the morning, Taetae. I didn't drink anything." Jimin answered truthfully by gaining a sigh relief from his mate.

"Then why are you asking me to bite you? Y-You okay, baby?" Taehyung asked worriedly and placed his cold hands on his mate's forehead with hesitation. But after checking the temperature he was sure that nothing was wrong with his mate's body.

No signs of fever.

But little did he know that it was sign of a pure love.

Jimin yelped a little when he felt the cold hands on his forehead but soon relaxed in the soft and gentle touch. His face was pink with blush and he was not sure how to say it.

"I-I don't know this feeling, Taetae. I-I like you a lot. I do like Kookie, Jin hyung and mother and father. B-But I don't like you like I like them. I-I feel weird whenever I am with you. Y-You make me feel something differently.

I-I get blush whenever you touch me. I couldn't sleep properly because you are in my dream."

Taehyung was awestruck by the innocent confession that his mate was saying. If he had heart, Taehyung would have melted by the sweet voice.

"W-When you bit me that day, I-I loved it. I-I want that feeling. I want to kiss you on the lips. Will you kiss me?" Jimin asked with puppy eyes making Taehyung coo at his mate. He never expected his mate to ask for a kiss.

"Are you sure, Minnie?" Though Taehyung loved to bite Jimin, he didn't want to ruin the innocence of his baby. He could have marked his mate, but he wanted Jimin to remain human. At least until Jimin was clear with vampires.

"Y-Yes, Taetae. It was good, and I felt happy when you kissed me." Jimin confessed with full of shyness making Taehyung almost squeal in joy. And who was he to deny that?

Jimin closed his eyes and pouted his lips for Taehyung to claim those plump lips. Taehyung chuckled by his baby's eagerness and cupped the chubby cheeks. Jimin felt shiver running down on his spine by the cold touch and waited for the kiss.

Taehyung leaned before and captured those pink plump lips that tasted better than any drinks that he had ever had. Jimin smiled through the kiss and made a small fist in his hands by not knowing what to do.

He could feel the lips sucking his upper and bottom lips. Taehyung leaned more and started licking the bottom lips to gain entrance. But Jimin didn't have any idea what his mate was asking for.

Jimin opened his eyes when he saw Taehyung already looking at him with hooded eyes. Their lips were still moving, and their eyes were locked together. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the change of color in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung guided his mate's hands to his shoulder who immediately grabbed it tightly. The cold hands held the thin waist tightly and pulled Jimin on his lap. Jimin was into the kiss, and he started to suck back just like how Taehyung did.

Jimin comfortably sat on Taehyung's lap, and closed his eyes since he couldn't think straight by seeing Taehyung's bright red eyes. With a string of saliva attached both broke the kiss making Jimin whine by the loss. He opened his eyes to see the eyes changed to dark one.

Jimin unknowingly moaned when he felt Taehyung leaving butterfly kisses along his jaw. His small fingers clutched on Taehyung's soft hair and pulled it whenever his mate licked his neck. Taehyung could see the blood running on his mate's veins and he sucked a sweet spot to take a bite.

Jimin tilted his head and gave more access for his mate who happily groaned by his mate's submissiveness.

Jimin rolled his eyes back when he felt the sharp fangs brushing through his skin, and unknowingly he started grinding his hips on Taehyung's hard member that was starting to wake up.

"T-Taetae." Jimin moaned in pleasure when he felt the fangs cutting through his flawless skin. He closed his eyes in immense pleasure by feeling Taehyung's lips on his skin. He could hear the gulping sound of his mate, and he was sure it was his blood.

Taehyung found himself getting addicted to the sweetest blood and when he thought he had enough, he carefully pulled his fangs out. His hands combed Jimin's hair who was having his head on his shoulder and enjoying the moment.

"You good, Minnie?" Taehyung whispered lowly by gaining a soft hum from his mate.

"Sleepy, Taetae." Jimin said with a light yawn making Taehyung to nod. He knew that the loss of blood had made Jimin weak, and he carefully placed his mate on the bed before covering him with bedsheets.

Before Taehyung could lean back, he was pulled to a tight hug by Jimin, who was having his eyes closed. Taehyung could count the eyelashes of his baby, since he was so close to his face.

"I like you, Taetae. Be with me and Kookie forever." Jimin said with a smile on his face and soon he left soft snores from his pouty lips.

Taehyung was still in his place by the words he heard just now. He was smiling like an idiot by hearing his mate.

He leaned on the bed and pulled Jimin on top over him, making Jimin snuggle him like a Koala. Jimin purred when he felt Taetae brushing his hair softly. It made him even more sleepy and soon Jimin slept on Taehyung who was looking at the ceiling with a boxy smile.

He was happy that Jimin and he were making some progress in their relationship. And by having a small talk with his brother, he understood that Jinkook couple were also giving a chance for each other.

Finally his family was complete with their mates beside them. No matter how long they take to build their relationship, they knew that Jikook buddies belonged this Kims family.

"You are mine, Minnie. I will wait for you forever." Taehyung whispered and closed his eyes with a happy feeling of hearing his mate's heartbeats.

Kim's mates may take days or months or years to realize their true feelings but Jimin and Jungkook were destined to a vampire.

Their destined mates were Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin. It was just the start of their journey. They still have more way to go. But they were ready to wait for their mates till they trust them with their hearts.

Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin will make sure to keep their mates safe and secure in their arms.

THE END#

Destined To A Vampire, is a cute puppy love story angels💜

I myself isn't satisfied with the ending. I wish I could write more. This isn't a rush ending, but I didn't want to ruin Jimin's innocence here. I wanted it to end with pure and innocent love.🤧

This book is something which is different from my other books. I kind of used this book to improve my writing on fluff chapters, and glad you loved it.🙈

This was my first time writing about vampire stuffs, and hope you liked it angels. I will try to write more of such fantasy stories in my future books.

Thank you so much for all your loves, votes and comments you have showered on this book.❤

Thank you to all the angels who have added this to their reading lists and recommended my books to other angels.

Borahae💜

***

Love Moon🌙💜

Destined To A Vampire | Vmin/Jinkook✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें