Chapter 6

TAEHYUNG POV:

"So I wonder what brings you here?"

Jin hyung and I rolled our eyes back by the stupid question.

"Come on, dad. You both know the reason." Jin hyung spoke instead of me.

Right now we were sitting at the Principal's office. And our mother Jackson was the Principal of our school while our father Kim Namjoon was the founder. When Jin hyung and I found our mates we informed our parents about them and they quickly planned to make them study here so that we could know they are safe.

The Kims were the powerful vampires in the vampire clan, while the other clans were desperately fighting to defeat us.

The only way to defeat us was by hurting our mates. If our mate was dead, we would lose the strength and power since our other half was no more. And that's the reason why Jin hyung and I decided to be with our mates 24/7.

"I know that you are here to protect your mates. But why are you here while your classes are going on?"

I breathed in heavily and started to speak.

"We have come to know that Jimin and Jungkook need to pay their tuition fee. But they don't have money and they are starving themselves to save the amount. We don't like that, so either you and mother give the college food for free or give them a free education."

I saw our father removing his spectacles and blowing the dust out of it. I wonder how it didn't shatter into pieces.

I looked at Jin hyung who was already looking at me with a questionable look. But I assured him everything was going to be okay. We both turned to our father's direction when we heard him clearing his throat.

"We can't provide free food only for your mates, Taehyung. But maybe we could give them free classes."

I smiled widely by hearing those words. Finally my baby Jimin need not have to lose his chubbiness.

"Alright so now tell me who is your mate?"

Jin hyung and I looked at our mother and smirked by the question.

"Well, who do you think it would be?"

Jin hyung asked our parents making me smirk even wider. I could see v-line forming on our parent's eyebrows.

"Jimin or Jungkook. Jungkook or Jimin." Our mother was mumbling and I sighed by seeing them thinking it for a long time.

"For God sake father, how come your IQ is higher?"

"Hey, they didn't judge my IQ by asking questions like whose husband is he or what? Alright?" Our father snapped back at us making us chuckle.

"Well, the chubby angel is mine, and the muscle pig is hyung's."

"Hey he is muscular but don't call my mate as a pig."

"Alright they both are cute and handsome. Now who is the bottom and top?

I saw our father's lips turning to a smirk. Though our mother was a vampire, he was the bottom while the human, our father Kim Namjoon was the top.

I looked at Jin hyung to see him blushing and shyly fidgeting his fingers.

"I-I don't mind being bottom for my mate." He muttered making us laugh.

I knew it.

"And I don't have to know about you Taehyung. That chubby boy is way too innocent."

Mother Jackson said and the other two nodded.

"Whatever. I am his mate and I will teach him not so innocent things. So now just make sure they both have money to eat. So that my angel can have chubby cheeks and his mate has muscles."

With that Jin hyung and I got up and left the office while hearing our parents laughter.

"So, what now?"

I looked at Jin hyung and saw his eyes looking at me.

"Well, just few more months hyung. Before that we must make them fall in love with us. And we must be careful with the enemy clans."

Jin hyung nodded and soon we reached our classrooms and saw my baby biting his pencil cutely while thinking so hard.

He will be the death of me.

Jimin and Jungkook were busy in writing and didn't look at us at all. We could hear girl's screams and giggles, but my attention and eyes were only on my baby.