Chapter 10

Jin slowly brushed his index finger along the choking marks on his mate's throat.

"That Jung Bum. I wish I could have tortured him more, for laying his hands on my Jungkook. But I didn't know what took me, I ripped his head off." Jin whispered lowly by clenching his fist. Suddenly he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Jungkook not breathing at all.

Jin slowly brought his cold fingers towards Jungkook's nose, and widened in shock when he felt no air. He pressed his head on Jungkook's clothed chest but he didn't feel any heart beat.

"M-Mother, why is Jungkook not breathing?"

Taehyung and the parents turned to Jungkook's side who was looking very pale.

"What happened to him?" Jackson mother rushed to Jungkook's side, while Taehyung grabbed Jin's hands and held it tightly. He whispered sweet words to him but he could see his hyung in verge of crying.

The thing is vampire can't cry. But he could tell that, if Jin was a human, he would be now crying loudly. They both looked at his parents who were checking on Jin's mate.

Jackson turned to his children's side and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened to him? How did you find him?" Tae and Jin had never seen his mother being mad. But right now they could see how his mother's eyes turned red and was glowing dangerously.

"I-I heard Jimin shouting for help, using my vampire power I visioned them getting hurt my Jung Bum. W-We rushed there and hyung killed him when he suck blood from my Minnie. Jungkook was already unconscious. H-He was being choked I guess." Taehyung stuttered. He was terrified to see his mother being like this.

Jackson and Namjoon glanced each other, making their sons getting confused. Jackson rubbed his temple and it looked like he was thinking hard.

"M-Mother, what is it? Please tell me. Is my mate okay?" Jin's voice was filled with worries and concern. His body and lips were trembling when he didn't get an answer from his parents.

"For vampire sake, tell me the fucking truth."

"Mind your language, Jin." Namjoon warned his son, who was trembling in fear.

"I-Is he okay? Please tell me he is okay."

"No, he is not okay." Jin's body froze when his mother yelled at his him. He looked at his mother who was moving back and forth by pushing his hair back in frustration.

"W-What? Mother, there might me some chances right?" Taehyung asked in hope. He could tell how much Jin adored his mate. Though Tae always teased him, he loved him the most. he couldn't stand by seeing his brother getting hurt.

"I-It's just like what happened to your father. Oh Namjoon!! Why?Just why it should be like this?" Jackson hugged his husband who was soothing his back by rubbing circles. Jin gulped by his mother's statement.

But deep inside he was relieved. Since his father was alive now. So his mate will also survive this.

"Mother, you are confusing us. Please explain." Taehyung said firmly. He wanted to know everything. He felt like his parents were hiding something from them. He saw his parents sighing loudly and they decided to speak.

"You both know, how I am a human, and Jackson is a vampire." Jin and Tae rolled their eyes eyes by hearing the obvious fact. They still waited for his parents to continue.

"I knew Namjoon was my mate, so when he was in college I used to follow him and stalk him day and night. He was cute and shy." Jackson smiled by thinking about his love story. Jin and Taehyung had never heard of their parents love story. And they found it quite interesting.

"Well, one night I was working night shift and returned home very late. Some people blocked me and tried to rob my money. I tried to fight but they beat the shit out of me and stabbed me." Namjoon laughed while thinking about his weak strength. He looked at Jackson who was looking at him adoringly.

"Well, I found him lying unconscious, and took him to our house. Your grandfather told me that he was losing more blood, and I was losing him. So to say short and sweet, I bit him. I mated him to make him live."

Jackson said and looked at Jungkook who was lying there unconsciously. Jin and Tae's eyes followed their mother's eyes. Jin flinched a little when he felt someone placing their hands on his shoulder. He looked behind to see his father giving him a small smile.

"It's time, Jin." Jin's eyes widened by his father's words.

"W-What time?" Jin stuttered and he could feel his legs becoming weak by his father's voice. Jin looked at Tae who was giving him a concerned look. He could tell his brother was worried for him.

"He need you, Jin. He is losing his strength." Jin widened his eyes by his mother's confession.

"Y-You mean, I-I should-"

"Bite him. Make him yours." Jackson said firmly by looking at his son's eyes. He knew it was early to mate him. But if Jin didn't give his blood to his mate, Jungkook couldn't survive.

"Mother, w-what if he doesn't want me? We just got to know each other. I-I am trying so hard to make him like me. I-If I just make him mine without his consent, he would definitely hate me for this."

Jin closed his face with his trembling hands and knelt on the floor. He liked Jungkook, and he too know Jungkook liked him. But they didn't confess mutually. Biting Jungkook would make him a vampire too.

"Will Jungkook want this? Life like a vampire?" Jin whispered and looked at his parents who were listening to him calmly.

"It's your decision, Jin. If you don't mark him, you will let him die. If that's what you want we won't force you. But if you mate him, he would live. You can explain the situation to him once he is recovered. It will take fourteen or fifteen days for him to wake up once you mark him." Jackson sweetly caressed Jin's cheeks and hoped his son would accept it.

Jin bit his lips and looked behind his mother to see Jungkook lying on the bed beautifully. He adored Jungkook and wanted to live with him and have a family with him.

"I-It's for Jungkook, he should live." Jin said to himself and breathed out a heavy sigh. He slowly walked towards Jungkook and knelt beside him. He slowly brushed Jungkook's hair and placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

He looked around to see his parents nodding, and Taehyung slowly picking Jimin up in bridal style. He saw them leaving the room and giving him a personal space with his mate. Once the door was locked he turned his attention to Jungkook.

"I am so sorry, baby. I love you, and I want you to live. That's why I am doing this. Please forgive me, don't hate me. I want you. I can't live without you, Jungkook." Jin whispered in his ears and looked at Jungkook's flawless neck. He kissed on the sweet spot of Jungkook's neck, and closed his eyes when he felt his fangs coming out.

Jin sunk his fangs on Jungkook's soft neck, and moaned when his fangs sunk deeper into the skin. Jin's eyes turned red, once he tasted his mate's sweet blood. After a minute, Jin leaned back and licked his lips which had Jungkook's blood.

He smiled to see the mark beautifully displayed on Jungkook's neck. It was perfect. Jin placed his head on Jungkook's clothed chest and relieved when he felt heart beating. Finally his mate was with him. He didn't want to think about Jungkook's reaction. Right now he wanted to be with his mate, and be sure that he was with him.

The fight could wait for some other day.