Chapter 13

A/N: My First Milestone angels. 500 followers for my works on BTS COMEBACK DAY. It's more special for me. Thank you so much for your loves, support and trust you give on my books angel. Love you, Moon😘

Jin was biting his lips anxiously and looked at his mate who was been checked by his mother. It's the said day and Jungkook would wake up any time. For the last two weeks, Jin had spent his entire time with taking care of Jungkook. He had given enough blood for Jungkook by biting on his mating mark.

He could tell Jungkook's face was more pale, and he was looking like almost a vampire. Jin's imaginary heart was aching every time when he looked at Jungkook. He knew he had taken advantage of his mate's vulnerable state. But he couldn't bear to watch his mate die slowly. 

"M-Mother, how is he?" Jin asked his mother who stood up after checking his mate. Jackson was very good in medicine. He loved treating other's wounds. That led him to be a doctor for his own family. His husband, Namjoon helped Jackson with his studies and always supported him.

"He is far better. And will soon get his consciousness." Jackson left a heavy sigh by looking at his son, who was fidgeting his fingers nervously. He knew what was bothering his son. But he was proud of Jin's actions in saving his mate.

Jin looked at his mother when he felt other's hands on his shoulders. He bit his lips and closed his eyes when he was engulfed in a tight hug. Jin clutched on his mother's body and calmed himself in his mother's embrace.

"Hyung, everything will be okay." Taehyung comforted his brother who was busy in hugging his mother. He nodded to his brother's statement and released the hug.

"I will be with your father. If anything call me. It's your duty to make your mate understand what's been done to him." Jin nodded and saw his mother leaving the bedroom. His eyes turned to Jimin who was sleeping cutely beside Jungkook. 

Taehyung's mate never left Jungkook's side. He sang every night, and read books and magazines. Jin was genuinely happy to see that his mate had someone besides him.

"Hyung, I will bring Jimin to my room. If anything come there. We will be waiting for you." Jin saw Taehyung lifting Jimin in a bridal style and used his vampire speed to leave the room. He released a heavy sigh and looked at Jungkook's closed eyes.

Deep inside Jin craved to see Jungkook's red eyes. He would look so hot and sexy. He sat on the side chair and closed his face with his hands He didn't know how was he going to face his mate. 

He can't lie to Jungkook. He decided to accept whatever Jungkook wanted to do. He can't force his mate to be with him. That's the least he wanted. Jin jolted his head up when he heard a light groan. He stood up and leaned closer to Jungkook whose eyes was fluttering and trying hard to open.

Jin closed his mouth is shock by seeing his mate coming to consciousness. If he was a human, Jin was damn sure he would be crying buckets and buckets. His mate was finally alive, and he was getting back normally.

Jungkook slowly tried to open his eyes, and soon he felt some strong sting on his neck. He winced in pain by the wound on his neck. He lightly groaned and continued to flutter his eyes slowly. Soon his eyes opened and wandered around the different surroundings.

His head, his body, his eyes everything was hurting. He felt like needles were poking every inch of his body. But soon that pain disappeared when he felt a soft touch on his hands. That's when his eyes landed on the handsomest man he had ever laid his eyes on.

Kim Seokjin.

His eyes landed on Jin, who was looking like he was admiring him. He didn't know why, but he could see Jin not blinking his eyes. He had never looked Jin this close, but just now he noticed that the other had dark red eyes.

It resembled like blood. Blood red in his eyes.

He suddenly jolted up on bed, and sat while rubbing his temples.

"J-Jungkook, how are you feeling now? You okay?" Before Jungkook could answer he groaned lightly by holding his wound on his neck. His eyes widened by feeling his neck being wrapped around something.

"What happened to me? Oh my god, Jiminie hyung!" Before Jungkook could move, Jin placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders firmly by making the other stop his movement.

"Jin, what the hell are you doing? Let me go. I have to see Minnie." Jungkook growled and immediately shook Jin's hands away form his shoulder. But he was shocked to see Jin getting hit on the wall by his small action. He closed his mouth in shock by looking at Jin who was stumbling to get up from the floor.

"Oh shit! You okay? I--I didn't push you that hard." Jungkook ran to Jin who was groaning in slight pain. Jin too was shocked to see the strength that his mate had. He was surely stronger than anyone in his house. What feared him the most was no one could stop Jungkook from leaving the house.

Jin slowly got up with the help of Kookie who was holding his arms and making Jin to stand on his feet. Jin blushed when he saw the closeness and the bright red color in his mate's eyes, made his legs weak.

Suddenly Jin shook his head with his dirty thoughts. He slowly sat on the bed with Jungkook sitting beside him still holding his hands.

"Jimin is safe, Jungkook. W-We brought you both to our house, when we found you on the streets lying unconsciously." Jin gulped by his sentence and looked at Jungkook's red eyes getting soften by his words. Jungkook was listening to Jin eagerly and got to know about the last two weeks incidents.

"Thank you so much for saving us, Jin. W-We don't know what would have happened had you not come there. I-I would have lost J-Jimin hyung ." Jin felt guilty by the constant thankfulness which his mate was giving him.

"T-There's something you need to know, Jungkook." Jungkook who was busy in wiping his tears looked at Jin and signaled the other to talk.

"When we brought to the d-doctor, he told it is hard to survive. Your heart beats stopped. S-So we kind of did something to you."

"Did what?"

Jin held his hands tightly and looked everywhere but Jungkook. He took a long breath before breaking out his secret.

"I-I bit you, Jungkook. I-I am a vampire, and now you are one too."