Chapter 16

Taehyung was trying so hard not to punch Jungkook, who was snuggling his mate. After their parents explained to Jungkook, the other decided to give a chance to this family. He knew they won't hurt Jimin, and he was there to protect his hyung too.

Jimin begged Tae with his puppy to sleep with Jungkook, since it had been a long time. Taehyung being the weak guy for his mate, he allowed Jimin to sleep with Jungkook. But to the worse the both were sleeping on Taehyung's bed.

Jin placed his hands on Tae's shoulders making the other release his fists. They both looked at their mates, who were busy in drooling and snoring lowly. Jin was happy that Jungkook decided to stay here.

But not that he could go anywhere. Since the Kim brothers burnt their small apartment. They knew they would run away if they had a place to stay. When he told this to Jungkook, the other snapped.

"You did what?" Jin jumped in his place by the harsh voice. Before being a vampire, Jin was terrified of Jungkook. And now him being half-vampire and half-human, this terrified him more.

"W-We destroyed your house, Jungkook. I-It was small anyways." Jungkook controlled his anger and breathed in and out. He didn't know their entire life was being watched by the Kims family.

"The apartment where we stayed?"

"Ours."

"The shop we worked?"

"Ours."

"The school we studied?"

"Ours."

"The free classes that we got offer?"

Jin closed his eyes and bit his lips before saying the answer.

"T-Tae and I asked our parents to give you free, since you guys were starving yourselves."

"Is there any thing that you didn't involve in it?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his temples. he felt like he was getting a head ache with all the information.

Jin and Taehyung had been with them since they were born. Jungkook felt it kind of creepy, yet sexy. He kind of loved to have someone stalking him and chasing him for good. Jin was happy that Jungkook had finally talked with him.

Right now Taehyung and Jin were watching their mates asleep on Taehyung's bed.

"Can Jungkook sleep?" Taehyung whispered Jin by nudging his brother's shoulder. The other shrugged his shoulders by mouthing "I don't know."

"I know you are still watching us." Jungkook said in monotone voice making Jin jerk a little.

"If you know, then why don't you leave my mochi alone." Taehyung hissed at Jungkook's behavior. He was getting frustrated when Jungkook slowly turned around to see Kim brothers standing there.

Taehyung rolled his eyes when he saw Jungkook smirking at him.

"You can't sleep with Jimin, Taehyung. Not until I am here." Jungkook stuck his tongue out making Jin giggle by his mate's cuteness. While on the other side, Taehyung gave a death glance on his brother who was chuckling for the silly behavior.

Jungkook got up from the bed before placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead. He smiled by seeing Jimin trying to cuddle something. He placed a pillow on his side, and soon Jimin tangled his legs around the stuffed pillow.

Jin gulped when he saw his mate standing in front of him. He felt like a small kitten infront of him. Taehyung didn't bothered about Jinkook couple. He slowly sat beside Jimin, and brushed his hair off.

"I need to speak with you." Jin widened his eyes while hearing Jungkook's voice. Before he could ask, his mate had already walked out.

"For vampire sake, never come here." Taehyung yelled in a whisper and smiled by seeing his mate snoring loudly. He cooed at the pouty lips, and slowly wiped the drool on his corner of the mouth.

"How come you are so small and cute, baby?" Taehyung adored his mochi, and spent his time with Jimin while watching him asleep.

Jin and Jungkook were in Jin's bedroom and sitting on the bed silently. Jin didn't dare to utter a word, and he felt like time was ticking very slowly. The silence was taking so long, making Jin feel awkward between his mate.

Jin stiffened a little when he heard Jungkook clearing his throat. He looked at his mate who was already looking at him with such bright red eyes. He wished to get lost in those pretty ocean eyes. He shook his head when he heard Jungkook waving his hands in front of his face.

"Y-Yes, Jungkook?" Jin whispered lowly, and saw Jungkook slowly sitting on the bed while facing him. Jin mirrored his mate's action and waited for the other to continue speaking.

"Ugh, are you afraid of me?" Jin felt really bad for making his mate think like that. He cursed himself for acting like that. He immediately shook his head by looking at the doe eyes that was emitting nothing but innocence.

"So, I have a doubt." Jungkook spoke every word with pressure to see Jin's reactions He saw Jin listening to him, and decided to speak out.

"Everyone are talking like, I am your mate, and Jimin is Tae's. What's a mate?" Jin controlled his laughter by the most innocent question. The man who looked so hot and sexy was looking so cute in Jin's eyes. But it was their mistake since Jin didn't explain to the other about mating process.

"Vampires have mates, like how humans have husbands or wives. W-We vampires mostly have vampires as their soulmates. And rarely they have human mates. But our family runs with a blessing that we have human as our mates.

S-So when Tae and I were born, we were destined to have human mates. We will know our mates once they are born. And that's how I saw you, when you were born. We were so happy to see our mates being best friends. We followed you and made sure that you both were safe.

I-I really want to impress you first, then I thought I could explain about our real life. But everything happened so suddenly. I-I am sorry, Jungkook. I know it's wrong of me to mate you without your consent. But that's okay, since you didn't mate me yet. You can t-take your time and decide whether on mating me or not."

Jungkook's heart clenched by seeing Jin in vulnerable position. He hated to see Jin crying, and he felt bad for seeing his mate like this.

"Look Jin." Jin flinched when Jungkook's hands caressed Jin's cheeks and softly rubbed it with his thumb.

"I-I really like you. I am happy that you mated me, but also I wanted to know more about you, and your vampire things. It's really hard for me to adapt to being a vampire. I-I still need to learn more about those stuffs.

I-I want to give chance for you, because I want you too. You are the handsomest man I have ever laid my eyes on." Suddenly Jin blushed by the compliment. He whined when Jungkook cooed at his behavior.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I love you." Jin blurted out making Jungkook widen his eyes for a second, but soon turned to a smirk. Jin bit his lips, and soon hid his face in Jungkook's neck making the other chuckle by the action.

"No need to be shy, Jinnie. I love you too. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I am yours like you are mine. But I need some time to think about mating, since I don't think Jimin clearly knows about us being vampires." Jin hummed by the words and hugged Jungkook who was rubbing circles behind his back.

Jungkook and Jin were finally trying to get to know each other. Despite their unexpected events they still wanted to give chance to themselves.