Chapter 20

"Oh my god, Hobi. He looks so small and cute." Jung Yoongi squealed in joy when his eyes locked with Park Jimin. He never expected Taehyung's mate to be so cute and fluffy.

Jimin blushed heavily and hid behind Jungkook who shielded him from everyone. Taehyung could feel jealousy in his mind, but he decided not to growl at the clan's leader.

"Calm down, my mate is just adoring your cutie." Hoseok said trying to calm Taehyung whose eyes were glowing red. Namjoon and Jackson could say that Jung's leaders were stating the truth.

They didn't feel like any harm to them.

Namjoon stood up and walked to Jungkook and Jimin who were lightly shaking with fear. Though Jungkook himself was a half human and half vampire, he was nervous when was around Kim Namjoon.

"Mr.Jung Hoseok, this is Jungkook, Kim Seokjin's mate. And the boy behind him is Jimin, Kim Taehyung's mate. Now that we have introduced them to you, what would you like to tell them?" Namjoon asked calmly. Though he looked calm outside, inside he was ready to do anything for his family.

One wrong move or wrong word, he was ready to pull their heads off.

But nothing like that happened since the Sope couple were really adoring their in-laws.

"I am Jung Hoseok, and this Jung Yoongi my mate." Jung Hoseok introduced themselves to the Jikook buddies who were nodding like good boys.

Jimin was lightly peeking his head behind from Jungkook and immediately bowed his head down when his eyes locked with Jung Yoongi. He reminded him of a cat for Jimin.

"Uh, we apologize for the hurt that you had endured because of our stupid people from our clan. It was not intentional. We are not ready for the war today neither in the future. I hope we can have a friendship bond.

I am a pure blooded vampire, and so is my mate. We will not harm you but protect you. Please trust us."

Hoseok said firmly and Jungkook could feel the sincerity in the voice. His eyes landed on Yoongi who was cooing at Jimin. Jungkook kind of felt relieved that these people were not bad like that guy who hurt them.

"We did get hurt, but we are happy that now we have our little family. And for that guy, but I don't feel sorry for them. Fuck him."

"Kookie don't curse, Christmas is nearing. Santa will not give gifts to bad boys." Jimin hit Jungkook's back by making others chuckle by his sweet voice.

The Sope couple were confused with Jimin speaking about Santa and gifts. But they kept their mouth shut when the vampire family held their fingers to their lips telling them to shush from any further questions.

Soon the Sope couple and Kims family were having a nice chit chat. The Kims were happy that their enemy clan vampires were not going to be any trouble for them.

Jimin busied himself with his best friend, Jungkook who was having eyes on the Sope couple. No matter how hard they tried to speak with them, Jungkook was not satisfied with those vampires.

Park Jimin felt little shy by the eyes that were staring at him for a while. He could feel Jung Yoongi, the guy who looks like a kitten was looking at him like he was some kind of a doll.

"M-Mister, stop staring." Jimin whispered making all the vampires stop their actions. Taehyung who was busy in speaking with his brother halted his action and looked at Yoongi who was adoringly looking at his mate.

Without wasting his time, Taehyung walked fast towards Jimin, and made him stand up. He growled lowly when he saw others adoring his mate. Before Jungkook could stop, Taehyung already left the dining room with his mate.

"Ah, I apologize for his behavior. H-He is just protective and possessive." Kim Seokjin broke the awkward silence making Jung couples chuckle lightly.

"I am sorry, I can't stop but coo at him. He is so cute. Like a small kitty. Kit-kitty. 

I wish our son or daughter will be like that." Jung Yoongi's words made everyone gasp suddenly.

"Oh my god, you are pregnant?" Kim Jackson asked Yoongi who shyly nodded his head. Jungkook was in shock since he never thought about male pregnancies. He cursed himself for not looking how his mate Kim Seokjin was born.

"He is in his eighth week of pregnancy. He is getting addicted to cute things. That's why he was fanboying over Taehyung's mate who looked like a fluff ball." His words made everyone laugh loudly. Of course he was just stating the truth.

Anyone would fanboy Park Jimin, if they saw him. He was a walking beauty with innocence plastered all over his face.

While the vampires were having conversations, inside Taehyung's bedroom the Vmin couple were cuddling together.

Jimin started to feel safe in Taetae's arms. Though Taehyung's body felt cold, Jimin found it perfectly alright. Taehyung was snuggling and sniffing his mate making Jimin giggle whenever his nose touched his hair.

"T-Taetae."

Taehyung hummed when he heard the honey drooping voice, and looked at his mate who was clutching his tshirt with his cute sweater paws.

"I want to be like you all. I-I feel like I am alone in this house. Everyone are fast and I am slow. C-Can you make me like Kookie?" Jimin asked with puppy eyes making Taehyung feel a pang in his skin. He cursed himself for showing his vampire abilities infront of his mate. He made his mate feel insecure and feel less compared to others.

"M-Minnie, you are not slow. You are cute and you don't have to be like others. Y-You are just you. Don't change because everyone is different. Y-You are unique, Minnie." Taehyung whispered sweetly while brushing the soft bangs of his mate who gave a cute pout.

"B-But I feel like an outsider. You all have red eyes, even Kookie has it. I-I am just normal." Jimin almost whispered inaudibly the last word, but thankfully Taehyung heard it with his Vampire power.

"Being normal is better than having a power, baby. When you have something beyond your limit, we don't know what to do with it. And we will start using it in wrong way. So don't worry that you are not like us. This is what makes you special."

Taehyung caressed the chubby cheeks that was glowing with red blush. Jimin felt flustered by Taehyung's words. He being the good boy, nodded and still had something to ask Taehyung.

"C-Can you bite me?"

That was enough for Taehyung to stop his action and look at his mate with face filled with confusion.