Chapter 2

Jungkook and Jimin were taking a break from their work, since no customers were there. It's been an hour after the two handsome guys have gone.

"Kookie, today I need to do a delivery."

Jungkook looked at Jimin to find if he was teasing him. But he understood that he didn't.

"Hyung, I already have to do one delivery to that person who came before."

"Ahh, you see that another guy gave me his card, and told me to deliver it personally by me."

Jimin picked out the card from his pocket, and gave it to Jungkook. In confusion Jungkook took the other card from his pocket which the broad shoulder guy gave it to him.

"Hyung hyung hyung." Jungkook got up from his seat and started to jump up and down making Jimin in confusion.

"Kookie, stop jumping. The mother earth will have pain." Jungkook stopped and face palmed himself to have such a naive friend.

"Hyung, look they both have same address, same family name Kim. It means what? Do you see that?"

Jimin looked at both the cards, and looked at the names and address and cutely shook his head.

"It means they also live in same house like us."

Jimin innocently said making Jungkook to hit his head on the table.

"Oh, no hyung, it means they are brothers. They come from the same family."

"Ohhh" Jimin made an o-shaped mouth and looked at Jungkook to continue him talking.

"Now I guess they both like us, that's why they always visit our shop. Now I understand it."

"Kookie stop imagining things." Jimin playfully hit Jungkook's shoulder and shook his head.

"What? That's the truth."

"What if they kidnap us like you said? We will lose our chubby cheeks." Jimin gasped and grabbed his cheeks and feeling happy by the chubbiness.

"Hyung, they won't kidnap us. Kidnappers won't give their address."

"Really?"

"Yes, now I need to dress up nicely to impress the broad shoulder guy."

"But what about me?" Jimin pouted and pointed his small finger at himself.

"You want to come?"

"That guy told me he will give tips to me, if I deliver it."

Jungkook thought for a moment, and looked at Jimin who was innocently sipping his mango juice.

"Hyung I will also deliver the flowers to the same house, you can come with me. I will be there with you."

"Aww Kookie, thank you" Jimin got up and hugged the hell out of Jungkook.

"Alright alright, now let's pack the delivery and go to our house to get change and we will leave in my motorcycle."

They both looked at the time, and it was around 8 p.m. Time to close the shop, they both beautifully packed the flowers and bid their goodbyes to their owner, and went to their houses.

"Hyung I am ready."

Jungkook came out wearing a black tshirt and tight black jean.

"Kookie, we are going for a delivery, why did you put make up?" Jimin asked while poking hos finger on Jungkook's cheeks which was covered with foundation.

"Hyung, it will be nice if they both love us and marry us. It's like our dreams had come true."

"Kookie, what if they are already married?"

"Let's hope not."

"Hmm, alright."

Jimin wore a sky blue sweater and white shorts and they both got on the motorcycle, Jimin was sitting back by holding the flowers, while Jungkook was pedalling.

The path to the address was very dark, but the buildings were all big, and it looked like mansions.

"Wow, Kookie. I have never seen this beautiful place."

"I know hyung. People like us are suffering to pay rent, and tuition fee. And here they are living a life."

"Don't get jealous Kookie. God might have his own reasons. Last year I asked Santa to give us some money. And he left it on my bed. This year I will ask for some more. Don't worry."

Jungkook chuckled at his hyung's innocent words. He was the one who kept the money which he saved from his work. Their parents kicked them out of their houses when they told about their sexuality. For over 7 years, they had been living together in a messy and small apartments.

"Hyung, we have reached."

Jimin and Jungkook slowly got down, with their mouths wide open by looking at the palace before them. It was the biggest among they have seen before.

"How come they don't have securities?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulder, and they entered the big gate, which automatically opened for them.

They walked through the garden which had different colors of flowers which even shined in the moonlight. They soon reached the big door.

Jimin and Jungkook breathed in heavily and breathed out before pressing the door bell.

The sound echoed through the whole mansion, Jimin tightly hugged Jungkook's arms and suddenly the door opened revealing the two handsome men.

"Hey."