Chapter 14

Jungkook was looking at his own reflection on the mirror. And he understood that Jin wasn't joking with him. When Jin told him about being a  vampire, Jungkook laughed out loud by hearing silly things.

He thought such people didn't exist. But after Jin making him stand infront of the mirror. He was damn sure vampires did exist. And to his horror, now he was one among them. Jungkook could see his eyes glistening in red color, it looked so dangerous and threatening to him.

He couldn't believe he was a vampire now.

"Please tell me you are fucking kidding with me. Tell me that it's all a joke and you are messing with me." Jin gulped by the low yet dangerous voice of Jungkook. He had never heard Jungkook speaking in low tone. But it sounded more terrifying for him.

"I-I am sorry, Jungkook. You were losing your strength, and you are my mate. I can't let you die in fro-."

"Fucking shut up."

Jin flinched when Jungkook raised his voice suddenly. Jin closed his eyes shut and hugged himself without having courage to look at his mate. He opened his eyes when his mate harshly pulled him by his shoulders.

"Don't act like you are innocent. You fucking saved me, just because you can live. W-What have you done to me, Jin? I-I didn't ask you for this." Jungkook broke out infront of him making Jin's heart clench in pain. He couldn't bear to see his mate crying. And he was the reason for his current situation.

Jin's eyes were showing worried glance but soon it widened when he saw Jungkook stiffening up a little.

"You know what. I don't care anymore. You guys are evil, and tricked us here. I-I can't make Jimin to go through what I have been enduring. He is too innocent, and you guys don't deserve us. You f-fooled us and made us believe you are humans. I am leaving and will never allow you guys anywhere near my Jimin hyung. You blood sucking monsters." Jin stumbled back when Jungkook pushed him harshly. Jin knew this will happen one day. But he didn't expect this soon.

"P-Please Jungkook. Listen to me. I-I really like you, I-I know you like me too. Let's just forget that we are vampires. T-Tae loves Jimin so much. You can't hurt him like that." Jin hugged Jungkook's hands but the other was not at all bothered about his presence.

"Hell, no. Jimin hyung and I were so happy with nothing. But with you guys everything is wrong. W-We wouldn't have been in this situation had your enemy guy attacked us. It was all because of you. And I can't let Jimin hyung into this shit. I may be a half vampire but I am a human too. And I will protect my hyung without your help or shelter."

Jin shook his head and grabbed Jungkook's legs by trying to stop Jungkook. But Jin was literally dragged by Jungkook, and he was clinging to his mate's leg tightly.

"Jin, please don't make this hard for me. I like you, don't make me hate you."

"You can hate me, but please don't take Jimin away. I-I really like him, and Tae would be heart broken if you do this."

"Like I give a shit about your brother." Jungkook kicked his legs off making Jin stumble back by the force. Soon Jungkook went to search for his hyung, and he halted when he heard Jimin's giggles.

Being a half vampire, he had a very good hearing skill. With his vampire speed, he rushed Tae's room and opened it with a loud sound.

Jimin who was busy in playing with Tae' hands jumped on the bed by the sudden sound. His eyes widened and watered to see his Kookie standing all perfect.

"Oh my god, Kookie. Minnie missed you so much." Jimin jumped onto Jungkook's arms, who gladly hugged his brother. They both missed each other so much and words couldn't explain their feelings. Jimin was busy in nuzzling his face in crook of Jungkook's neck. But soon Jungkook groaned lowly when he saw Taehyung standing opposite to him.

"We are leaving hyung." Jungkook whispered to Jimin, who immediately leaned back to see his friend. Still Jimin was in Jungkook's arms and he was feeling secured.

"But Kookie, just now you woke up. Plus Tae and Jin are so good to us. Why can't we stay little more?" Jimin got down on his feet and looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes. But that wasn't going to change the latter's mind.

"Not anymore. I will take care of you." Before Jimin could protest Jungkook was pulling Jimin and was walking out of the bedroom.

"Ahh Kookie, it's hurting." Jimin tried to warn his friend who was holding his hands tightly. He was sure it would leave marks on his flawless wrists. Jimin looked back to see Tae and Jin walking towards them.

"No, Kookie . Wait, let's talk to them. Taetae." Jimin whined when he saw Taehyung walking towards them fast. Jungkook didn't pay any attention to any of them. His eyes lit up in happiness when he saw the main door.

But before they could step out of the house, Jimin flew back in force when his foot touched the main door.

"Ahh Jungkookie!"

"Hyung!!" Jungkook watched in horror by seeing Jimin flying back. But soon he was caught by Taehyung who used his vampire speed to save his mate.

Jimin hugged Taetae tightly and clutched his eyes shut. Jungkook's heart sting more by seeing his Jimin getting hurt because of him.

"W-What happened?"

Jungkook whispered to Jin who was looking at Jimin who had passed out on Tae's arms. He saw Taehyung bringing Jimin to the room, but he didn't failed to notice the dark death glance which he emitted on Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Jimin can't leave this house without his mate aside. H-He should be with Tae."

"But, I could step out?"

"Because you are a vampire now. But he isn't"