Chapter 5

Jungkook and Jimin were more than shocked, and they didn't know whether it was a coincidence or planned.

"Alright Kim brothers, please find a seat for yourselves." Miss.Kim said. Taehyung and Jin looked for an empty seat, and they walked past Jimin and Jungkook, who were holding their breath when both of them crossed.

Jin and Tae smirked when they saw the effect they had on their mates, and moved to the last seat and sat together.

Though most girls and boys were drooling over their handsomeness, Jimin and Jungkook didn't dare to turn their heads back.

The class started and soon everyone began to turn their attention to the teacher. Jin and Tae were busy in admiring the back of their beauties. Soon the bell rang indicating, classes were over.

Jimin and Jungkook sighed and leaned on their seats back.

"Kookie, I am hungry." Jimin cutely rubbed his stomach with a pout.

"Hyung, we need money to pay the fees and rent. So we should sacrifice today's lunch."

Jin and Taehyung heard their conversations and looked at each other. They knew about their mate's situation and they decided to help them out.

The class was almost empty and Tae and Jin walked to their mate's desk and knocked on the table by gaining attention.

"Hi."

"H-hi." Jungkook replied and was little shy to look at the broad shoulder guy who was stunning in an uniform.

"We are new here. And we don't know where the food court is. Can you guys help us?" Tae asked while looking at Jimin who was fidgeting with his beautiful small fingers.

"Ahh, sure. Hyung, come." Jungkook and Jimin both got up and guided the Kim brothers.

"Kookie, we don't have money." Jimin whispered by pulling Jungkook's shirt.

"I know hyung, but we can drink some water, it's free." Jin and Taehyung felt sad when they heard their conversations. Vampires had good listening skills and it was plus point for the Kim brothers. Soon the four reached the canteen area.

"Y-you can get from here." Jungkook stuttered and walked away with Jimin fast to grab some water.

Jin and Taehyung bought the food with two trays and looked around the food court to spot their mates. They smiled when  the two cute people were drinking water and having a little chit chat. They both went to them and sat beside them.

They saw how Jimin's and Jungkook's eyes widened and licked their lips when they saw the food.

"Aghh I thought the food here will be tasty." Jin sighed and broke the silence by gaining others attention.

"I-its good here. Why what happened? You don't like it?" Jungkook asked without taking his eyes off of the food tray. He almost drooled over the food.

"Nah, this is not my favorite food." Jin licked his lips when he saw the flawless neck of Jungkook, and wished he could drink his blood.

"Then what is your favorite food?"

"Blood." Jimin and Jungkook widened their eyes when they heard what Jin said. Jin mentally slapped himself for his mistake. Taehyung awkwardly laughed by his brother's words.

"B-blood?"

"N-no, I meant bread. I love bread. Now I lost my appetite." Jin pushed his tray away, and he didn't miss Jungkook's eyes also moved along with the food tray.

"Can you eat it? I don't like to waste food." Jungkook widened his cute doe eyes, making Jin fall in love with him more.

"Y-you don't want it?"

"Nah, and Jimin you can eat mine." Jimin and Jungkook's mouth opened to reject the offer, but their stomach growled, and they shyly grabbed the tray and started to dig in.

Tae and Jin were looking at their mates whose mouth were cutely stuffed with food, and chubby cheeks were getting bigger, their big doe eyes, everything was cute.

Soon they finished their food, and burped. Tae and Jin chuckled and shook their heads.

"A-Aren't you hungry mister?" Jimin whispered by looking at Tae.

He shook his head as a no.

"It's Taehyung, and that's Jin. You can call us by our names." Jimin and Jungkook smiled shyly and nodded. The bell rang, and students started to go to the classes.

"Thanks for the food, Jin." Jungkook told Jin who was walking beside him, while Jimin and Taehyung were walking front to them.

Jin smiled at him and nodded.