Chapter 18

"Are you a vampire?"

Jimin tilted his head one side, and looked at Taehyung with curious big eyes. Taehyung gulped by the innocent reaction. He had never felt this terrified in his life. Telling the truth to someone being this innocent made him feel pressure.

"Yes, I am. But I won't harm you, and so my family. You trust me right?" Taehyung crossed his fingers hoping his mochi won't hate him. And soon he felt relieved while hearing his mate's reply.

"Of course I trust you Taetae. You saved Kookie and gave shelter for us. So what's wrong with being a vampire? I don't see any problem in that." Jimin shrugged his shoulder off like it was nothing.

With the reply of Jimin, Taehyung concluded that his mate was unaware of Vampire's way of living. He was glad that his mate didn't ignore or avoid him but trusted him. But he also knew that if he had said about vampires in detail, he would scar his mochi forever.

Taehyung started to feel more weak with every word he spoke. He shook his head lightly to get back his consciousness.

"W-We vampires won't eat food, Minnie. T-That's the problem."

Jimin looked at Taehyung and nodded like he understood what the other was saying.

"I have noticed you not eating the food you gave me. Why? Do they smell bad?" If Taehyung had energy he would have laughed at his mate's words. But he was too weak to even smile.

"N-No, we need b-blood to survive. We can't eat food."

Taehyung whispered and looked for Jimin's reaction. But he saw none.

"You think, I am dumb to not notice what Jin hyung was drinking. I knew no smoothies would look like red. Except strawberry but that will be more of a pink. I didn't question him, since I can't stop him from eating what he likes.

I would get angry if someone tell me not to eat what I love." Taehyung was listening carefully at his mate's words and nodded a little in understanding.

He was happy that Jimin didn't feel weird or terrified of them drinking blood.

"I still don't understand why you are saying this to me. Is Jin hyung not sharing his drink? You know it's a bad habit of not sharing. Sharing is caring. Kookie and I always share anything we eat."

Jimin started to ramble things out not noticing how Taehyung was almost in the stage of passing out. But his eyes suddenly softened when he saw Taehyung closing his eyes in tiredness.

"Taetae, you okay? Are you tired? You want me to buy some blood for you, Taetae? Where will they sell such things? Is there any particular shop?" And that was enough for Taehyung to come back to his senses. Finally his mate was coming to the point. His cold hands slowly rubbed Jimin's small ones. Taehyung gulped by thinking about what he was going to ask for.

"I can't drink someone's, Minnie. I need your blood, Jimin. Only yours."

Jimin's eyes widened by the sudden request. He never thought the other would ask for his blood.

"M-My blood? Y-You will kill me to drink my blood?" Jimin was almost in verge of crying while thinking about his life coming to an end. His eyes started to form precious tears making Taehyung's body break.

"I would never kill you, Minnie. I-I love you so much. I just need to bite you."

Jimin who was about to cry immediately stopped by hearing the explanation. And suddenly he remembered the incident where, one stranger bit him by hurting his Kookie.

"T-That meanie guy bit me. I-It will hurt, Taetae." Taehyung knew whom Jimin meant.

"No, no Minnie. I won't bite so hard. You won't feel any pain, I promise."

Taehyung wished his mate didn't ask any further questions. He was already getting weak, and with questions bombarded at him, he wasn't sure whether he could be alive to answer those questions.

Jimin was a curious boy and that was the biggest problem for Taehyung. He knew once he bit Jimin, the other wouldn't turn into a vampire. But he need to control himself from marking his mate.

Marking him would make him like Jungkook. He didn't want to do it without the consent of Jimin.

"Okay, where do you want to bite? If I let you bite me, will I get a bite from the sandwich that you bought me yesterday? It was delicious, and I want one."

Taehyung chuckled at his mate's innocent request. He was asking sandwich in exchange of the blood.

"I will buy you 10 sandwiches Minnie. Now you just lay on your bed. I-I will bite on your neck." Jimin clapped happily while hearing that he was going to get 10 sandwiches. He carelessly laid his back on the bed and was waiting for Taehyung to bite him.

"Come on, Taetae. It's getting late. I want sandwich. What if they close the shop soon? Bite me and drink the blood." Jimin whined by seeing Taehyung not hurrying up. While on the other side, Taehyung never thought this could be this easy.

He nodded and slowly brought his hands to Jimin's head making it slightly tilted. Jimin being the good boy, obeyed and tilted his head one side revealing his milky flawless neck.

Taehyung gulped by looking at the clear skin and licked his lips eagerly. He could feel his eyes turning red, and he slowly leaned down while holding Jimin's head in place.

Jimin on the other side, felt a weird chill running down on his spine. He kind of felt weird with having Taehyung this close to his body. Jimin closed his eyes tightly and grabbed the bedsheets in his fingers tightly turning his knuckles white.

Jimin could feel Taehyung's hot breath fanning over his neck. Taehyung softly pulled down the tshirt little more to find a sweet spot to bite. He could see Jimin's blood running in the veins. Jimin's breath hitched when he felt Taehyung kissing on the spot where his collarbone and neck meets.

Jimin bit his lips when Taehyung started to lick the spot where he was going to bite. Without consciousness Jimin brought his small hands on Tae's soft hair and slightly brushed it.

Taehyung who was controlling his hormones growled by the simple touch. He smiled by seeing Jimin encouraging him to drink his blood. Without wasting his time, Taehyung opened his mouth revealing his fangs.

Jimin gulped when he felt something hard brushing his neck. Within seconds, Taehyung sunk his fangs on the flawless skin making Jimin close his eyes shut. His grip on Tae's hair tightened even more, and he could feel the slight sting on his neck.

Taehyung moaned by the sweet taste of his mate's blood. He had never tasted anything sweeter and delicious than his mochi's blood. He could feel himself gaining his energy back, and his red eyes glistened beautifully.

"T-Taetae." Jimin moaned and arched his back while feeling Taehyung's teeth on his skin. He didn't know why but he felt weird and horny.

After feeling Taehyung had enough, he leaned back and licked on the spot where remaining blood was spilled out. Taehyung could see Jimin closing his eyes in pleasure. They both were not in their own mind. Jimin''s blood made Taehyung go drunk, and the bite made Jimin go needy too.

Taehyung held Jimin's cheeks and pressed his lips on the plump lips while leaning down. Jimin moaned by tasting his own blood, and gripped on Tae's silky hair while returning the kiss. Though the kiss was innocent, they both were gone too far away to realize that they were kissing.