Chapter 19

"Do you think Jimin would have turned into a vampire?"

Jungkook asked nth time to Jin who banged his head on the bed. It's been two hours since Taehyung had gone to Jimin to tell the truth. And Jungkook was regretting every second for letting Tae into Jimin's life.

"No Jungkook. Like I said, only if he marked Jimin he will be a vampire. Feeding from mate's blood will do nothing to Jimin. Tae may get addicted to his mate's blood but trust me. Tae has lot more self control on not to hurt his mate."

Jungkook bit his lips nervously and slowly nodded to Jin's words. But his eyes were fixed on the flawless skin of Jin which was glowing beautifully.

"S-So how does my blood taste?" Jungkook cleared his throat and wondered what would be Jin's answer. Though they both never thought about feeding each others blood, Jungkook always had a curiosity on tasting Jin's blood.

He could hear Jin's blood rushing in his veins by the sudden question. He loved making Jin go all flustered around him.

"I-It was good." Jin almost whispered making Jungkook arch his eyebrows.

"Good? Just good?" Jin flinched a little when he heard his mate huffing by his reply. To be honest,  nothing tastes as sweet as one drinking mate's blood. They get addictive and always wanted to fill their stomach with their delicious blood.

"It was the tastiest drink I have ever had." Jungkook smirked by the response. He knew that it would be tasty since he had been learning things about vampire with Kim Namjoon. Jin's father was helping Jungkook about being a half vampire and half human, and he loved listening to those classes.

Jungkook's eyes locked with Jin's neck, and he licked his dried lips. He could feel his eye color changing from bright red to dark red indicating he was thirsty.

"I want to drink yours." The sudden statement made Jin to widen his eyes in surprise. He could see Jungkook's bright red eyes boring holes on his neck. Jin gulped by the heavy stare and blushed red by his mate's words.

Jungkook didn't ask his concern but said it firmly. Jin slowly nodded a "Yes", making Jungkook squeal in joy and proud.

While on the other side, Taehyung was having a boxy smile plastered all over his face while looking at his mochi who was happily eating his sandwich while swinging his legs.

He chuckled when he saw a light piece of cheese stuck on Jimin's soft lips. Without hesitating, Tae leaned before and wiped it with his thumb. Jimin was in his own world with the taste of sandwich and he wasn't bothered about others act.

Though Taehyung felt giddy about the kiss he had with his mate, he knew that it was momentary. It was an usual way of mate getting needy and horny when the other sucked a blood as food.

Taehyung too lost in his moment at that time, and he kissed his mate. Jimin's blood made him drunk and full.

"Do you like it, Minnie?" Taehyung asked while cleaning his thumb from the cheese. Jimin cutely nodded with his big eyes and pushed the last piece in one mouth. Taehyung could see Jimin's chubby cheeks stuffed with the sandwich.

Taehyung stiffened in his seat, when he smelt the scent. He controlled his growl and looked at his side, to see his father Namjoon nodding his head at him. He also saw how Jungkook and Jin rushed out of their room with shock.

Taehyung looked at his mochi who was happily eating his sandwich.

"Minnie, I will come in few minutes, you eat. Okay?" Before Jimin could answer Taehyung used his vampire speed by disappearing from Jimin's eyes.

"I wish I was a vampire. I too wanted to run like that." Jimin whispered and ate his sandwich quietly with a cute pout.

Taehyung rushed to his father's study room and opened the door harshly making everyone flinch a little by the sound. He growled lowly while seeing his enemy clan's leader Jung's couple in the room.

His eyes were turning red, and he wished to rip their heads off by looking at the people who hurt their mates.

"Taehyung, calm down. We called them for a conversation and we must give them time to speak."

Jackson said to his son, and Taehyung could feel hands on his shoulders. Taehyung left a heavy sigh, and saw his brother Jin who was massaging his shoulders. Though Taehyung never felt the urge to avenge them, he didn't want anyone to disrupt their family's peace.

"Sir Kim Namjoon, we apologize for the behavior of that person from our clan. To be honest we are not here to argue or have a fight with you. We are happy that you killed him. That's what we would have done had he stepped into our empire. We know you are the powerful ones and we don't want any of our people to lose their lives by fighting against you." Jung Hoseok, the leader of Jung's empire said the statement firmly.

Jung Yoongi, who looked like a little kitten also nodded his head. Kim Namjoon didn't know whether he could trust them or not.

"We know you would hesitate to trust us. If you allow us, we will apologize personally to your children's mates who was hurt by us."

Namjoon and Jackson looked each other, and they knew trust is what they all needed to have a peaceful empire. They too never wanted to have a war and lose their family.

"Alright, Jin and Taehyung. Bring your mates here. Let them see and apologize."

Taehyung didn't liked the idea of showing his mochi. He knew he was innocent and he didn't want to scar his mate by pulling him into this vampire things. But he also knew that Jimin had to see all these things since he was going to be with Taehyung forever.

Jin and Taehyung nodded to their father's request and walked to the living room to see their mates sitting on the sofa with heavy thoughts. He could see his mochi biting his nails while Jungkook was having narrowed eyebrows.

Taehyung was sure Jungkook would have heard everything.

"Minnie, and Jungkook please come with us."