Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

"Let go off my baby before I rip your head off."

The vampire let go off my Jimin's hands, and licked his lips which was covered with my Mochi's blood.

"Your mate's blood taste sweeter than I thought." He smirked while making me and my brother clench our fists tightly.

I looked down at my mate to see him already passed out.

Jin and I used our vampire speed, once I heard Jimin calling for help. We both were happily waiting for our mates to come to our houses. I had already planned how to make them stay with us tonight. But when I heard my Jimin's trembling voice, I used my vampire power to check him.

And my blood boiled while watching the scene. Jin hyung and I rushed to the spot to see one of the vampire from enemy clan was sucking blood from my mate.

Before I could make my move, I saw Jin hyung using his vampire speed and beat the hell out of the enemy vampire.

I ran to my Mochi's side, and saw him looking so pale. Yet he was looking so cute and vulnerable before me. I looked up to see Jin hyung straddling Jung Bum, the enemy clan, and beating the hell out of him.

"How dare you touch my precious mate!" Jin hyung growled loudly, and I knew his vampire side was coming in. I saw him ripping the vampire's head off from his body. I witnessed his body turning into ashes within few seconds and head flying up in the air. Jin hyung growled at the ash, and stood up by dusting his clothes.

I looked around to see Jungkook passed out on the other side.

"Hyung, Jungkook." I reminded him of his mate. I could see his eyes still burning red as fire, only his mate could calm him down. He rushed to his mate, who was unconscious from the hit.

"Jiminiee, baby." I caressed my baby's chubby cheeks, and hoped to see him opening his eyes. But to my luck, he didn't flinch at all.

Without wasting second, I picked him up in a bridal style, and looked behind to see Jin hyung struggling to carry his mate.

"Wow, I am having doubts on you being a vampire." I teased him only to make him mad at me even more.

"Shut up, Taehyung-ah. H-He is so heavy." Jin hyung and I decided to use our vampire power instead of walking slowly. Soon we both reached our main door, and I could witness the door shining in bright light.

"Hyung, do you see that?"

"I do. It is indicating that our mates are in our house." Once they come inside, I don't think they could leave on their own, without us being on their side. We ignored the shining door, and placed our mates in our parent's bedroom.

"Taehyung, I will call mother, he might know something." I nodded to my brother's comment, and looked at my baby's pale face.

"Why does he look so pale?" I thought to myself, and brushed off his pink dyed hair. He was so small in pink tshirt and black shorts. My eyes were glowing in red, while looking at the wound on my baby's hands.

"What happened?" I turned around to see our parents walking inside with full of rage. I knew they would be mad, to see our mates getting hurt. We were supposed to protect them.

"Jung Bum, found out about our mates. And he tried to kill them." Jin hyung answered making me clench my fist. That idiot vampire, trying to kill our innocent babies.

I saw our mother Jackson rushing towards Jungkook, who had a red mark on his throat. I guess it was because of the choking. She also checked on my baby, and his pulse.

We vampires don't have pulse at all. But I could feel my baby's heartbeat beating fast. That told me that he was okay.

"Did he suck his blood?" I looked at my mother's eyes which were turning red while boring his glance at me. I bit my lips nervously and nodded in defeat.

I felt my father patting on my shoulder whispering everything was going to be okay. I looked at our mates who were peacefully sleeping on the bed.

Finally they were in our house, but I never expected it to be in this way. I wanted them to come happily, not unconsciously. I don't know how they will react to this situation.

"M-Mother, why is Jungkook not breathing?"