Hello💜❣

Hello angels, welcome to my book👼🏻💜

First and foremost, thank you so much for taking your time to read this book. You will see me calling you an angel, because you are a one.💜

There are few things which I want to convey before you continue further.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business, companies, events or locates is entirely coincidental. When BTS members names are used, this should no means of representation of their actual self.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.

I do not accept or authorize to translate my books.

Things you can expect from my books:🤔

I write fan fictions that involves only BTS ships, and I rarely write solo.

Many of my books include mpreg, triggering contents and more matured scenes. If you are uncomfortable reading it, you are most welcome to read my other fluff stories. I request you to read tags before proceeding to read my stories.

English is not my first language. And as you read my stories, you may find grammatical errors, so pardon it. I am trying to improve my writing skill everyday.

I write fictional stories, so don't expect logic or something. There may be loopholes. Just understand that it's just my crazy thoughts I put in my book.

Last but not least, For my silent readers.

I know what it is like being a silent reader, since I was for a long time. I get involved with stories that I forget to give my cheer ups to the authors. But after I started writing a book I understood how it affects me.

I am very much thankful to those angels who votes and comments on my chapters. But for silent readers, I don't know if you are enjoying while reading my books or not.

I put effort for my stories, and also I give lots of thoughts before uploading one. As far as I love writing my books, I want my readers to enjoy it. So I put extra effort in each of my books to give you the best. So it would be great if you show your appreciations through voting my chapters. You are also free to comment, and no one will judge you. It would truly means so much to me.

It encourages me to write more and shows me that I am improving my writing skill. By seeing your responses I would know that I am doing justice to my lovely angels, who are supporting me.

We all knew how much BTS has changed people's lives, I wanted to do it with my writing using BTS ships.

I hope you understand my hard work and I would be happy if you show your love that it is worth it. If you enjoy my book don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

I write what I think and what I want to say. So it's based on my opinion and not to hurt anyone's feelings. It's my imagination so don't take it to your heart and mind personally.

Some may accept what I say and some not. But I won't argue or fight against my thoughts or yours. I respect your opinion and I expect the same from you.

I hope you have fun, and at the same time understand what I am trying to express. Let's be friends and love each other💗💗

Borahae💜💜💜