Karma Is Her Name

The sun is peeking through the blinds. Awakening me from my sleep. I get out of bed. Careful not to make any noise. I make my way to the bathroom and sit down to pee. Everything felt normal. Guess that means no STD. As I'm washing my hands I feel a tiny itch. It's deep in my vagina." What the fuck, I thought to myself. " Why is my pussy itching on the inside all of a sudden? " Oh My God!!! Jesus Please. I hope he didn't give me anything." I glanced at myself in the mirror. Worry was written all over my face." I'll just have to tell my aunt that I need to see a doctor. Then I'll have to explain why. What the fuck am I goin to tell her? Ding!! Urinary Tract Infection. Back in February, I contracted one when Quincy and I had sex for the first time. Anyone who has had one knows that they hurt like a muthafuckah. You're literally pissing hot blood. You have to pee every 10 minutes. I thought that was mother nature punishing me for losing my virginity. Turns out it was Quincy's fault. His dick slipped out during sex. He tried to put it back in but in the process of doing so he stuck it in the other hole. I immediately refused it and guided him towards the right hole. Instant UTI because bacteria from your ass does not belong in your vagina. I opened the bathroom door and the lights were on in the room. Everybody was woke. Getting ready to head downstairs for breakfast. I proceeded to do the same. As we're leaving the hotel Ermias is leaving too. We lock eyes and I immediately got wet. This man had a hold on me. I could possibly have a STD right now but all I wanted to do was fuck. I turned my head away from him and walked towards the car. I really didn't want to talk to him. I wanted to be sure of what I had contracted before I said anything. In the mean time I would just keep my distance. As soon as I got home. I was connected to Wi-Fi. My kik app started jumping. Messages popping up back to back. Ermias was upset. Message one: " Why you aint say nothing to me this morning?" Message two:" Alana?" Message three: " Oh so we playing this game? " Message four: " You aint want to be with me no way. I'm good. Enjoy your life." I instantly reassured him. " No, bae. It's nothing like that. I just woke up this morning feeling funny, I replied. " What do you mean?" " My vagina was itching." " Oh, he said." "The fuck you mean oh? Do you have something you need to tell me. Cause my pussy aint start itching until you put your mouth on me." " So you trying to say I gave you something?" " Who the fuck else Ermias!!? Me and my niggah not even fucking right now." " Man, I'm clean." " That's all you had to say, in the first place." " Imma talk to you later man. I got business to handle, said Ermias. The whole conversation had irritated me. I closed my laptop and rested my head on my hands. Looking out the window my mind began to wonder. How am I'm going to explain an STD to Quincy? Itch, Itch. " Ugh, I replied while rolling my eyes. My pussy was starting up again and I was over it. I got off my bed and headed to my aunt. She was sitting in the common area. Smoking a blunt and watching tv. As usual. I walked in the room and had a seat across from her. " Hey auntie, I said with a smile. She looks me up and down." Hey." " Do you mind making me an appointment for the doctor? I think I have a UTI again." " Ok, I'll make you an appointment today." " Thank you, I said as I exited the room. Smooth criminal. I thought to myself as I headed to my room.

Zee, Zee. Zee,Zee. I'm awakened out of my sleep to my notifications buzzing. It was Ermias. Message: " Aye, I fucked up man. I'm so sorry Lana." " What are you talking about Ermias, I replied." " I told Michael about us. About everything." " Are you psycho? Are you mental? I'm seventeen and you're twenty-three. My aunt is going to kill me. Are you fucking serious Ermias!!!!!? How could you?" I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. He just ruined my life. My aunt is going to ground me. FOREVER!!! I may as well be dead. How could he be so stupid? So careless? So irresponsible with our secrets? I didn't even want to hear anything else he had to say. I knew how this was going to go. " Look Lana, I'm sorry for telling our business but it just slipped out. Michaels my bestfriend. We talk about everything." " I understand that Ermias but do you understand the cycle? You told him. He's going to confide in his girlfriend. Which is my fucking cousin Janay. Janay is going to confide in her sister Akyrah. In the result of them both confiding in my aunt and uncle. Which makes the whole world come down on me!!! Ermias how could you not know this? You know my situation. You know how I am treated here. Did you really think this was going to go over well with my aunt? Did you even think at all before you opened your mouth!!?" " Look man. I said I'm sorry. Maybe I should've thought before I spoke but I didn't. At the end of the day, it is my business to tell. I'm grown as fuck!! I do what I want. I don't answer to nobody. So yeah. I'm sorry this puts you in an unfortunate situation. It seems like you have a lot going on. I'm just gone give you some space." " So that's what you do? Get in my head and make me fall for you. Then eat my pussy and blow up my world. What type of games are you playing right now?" " Bruh it aint no games, I just don't want to be nowhere near this. I have a 3 year old daughter to look after. I'm focused on her future. Ion have time for no drama." " You created all of this Ermias!!! I didn't do this on my own. Why are you leaving? I need you the most right now. Why am I the only one reaping the consequences of what you and I have sown?" " Alana, I'm sorry baby but this shit over. I can't be nowhere near you right now. Maybe in the future but its just too risky right now. I'm sorry." My world has just been blown up and my side niggah left me too. My heart was somewhere on the floor barely beating. I was in a trance. I didn't know what to say or how to move. I didn't know what to do. " It's time to put on those big girl draws and face the music, said my subconscious mind. I hit the power button and closed down my laptop. As I gathered my things for my morning shower. My mind replayed the same question in my head. Over and over again. When is it all going to blow?