Expect The Unexpected

Being in foster care was actually better than I thought. I received forty dollar incentives every month. Just for being in foster care. Nonna Jean was cool as fuck. She allowed me to spend the night over my friends house every weekend. I got a part time job at Zaxbys. Plus my niggah Quincy stood by me through it all. Life was amazing. I was happy. I had the freedom that I always wanted plus money in my pocket. The only responsibility I had was a phone bill. I was balling. My grades were still on the up and up. I was a bright shinning star in the foster care system. Every social worker wished the children they oversaw could be just like me. Everything I did and said made them praise me. I was the perfect child. They would always say Nonna Jean was lucky to have me. Little did they know. I was a angel by day and a freak ho by night. See Nonna Jean was one of those old school types. You do what you're suppose to do and everything was good. I kept all A's while maintaining a part-time job. I cleaned the shit out of her house. Thanks to my aunt slaving my ass back home. I already knew how to clean to her liking. Every foster care meeting I spoke nothing but good on Nonna Jeans name. I was the golden child. I made them believe I could do no wrong. Whatever I fed them they ate!! I believe they knew I had another side. They just didn't care. Or they really truly believed I was Ms. Goody two shoes. The label Ms. Goody two shoes wasn't far from the truth. I really was that person. I just had an alter ego as well. A few days after I got to Nonna's house I purchased a cell phone with my incentive. Facebook was the first app I downloaded. Lying across my bed I began to scroll my news feed. I stopped scrolling when I saw Ermias's Facebook post. " Damn, I hope lil baby alright," is what the post read. I immediately knew he was talking about me. So I inboxed him. " Who are you hoping the best for," I said. " Damn. Alana baby. I'm so happy to hear from you. You aiight? I heard you got put into foster care, said Ermias. " Yeah, I'm good. Better than good actually. Running away was the best thing I could've ever done. I'm in a much better place now." " That's what up. I'm glad to hear you're ok. Here, text me 334-555-4107." I switched from my Facebook app to my text messages. I entered his number and began texting him. " Aye Alana. I just want you to know I appreciate what you did for me baby. Word got to me that your crazy ass aunt tried to pin rape charges on me. But they told me you aint fold. They said you denied it all and you had my back. When I heard that I knew I fucked up. I should've stayed with you and never left your side. If you're willing to work this out so am I. I really want you back as my girl Lana." I was in complete shock. The man that turned my life inside and out was asking me to come back to him. I guess loyalty was golden. I craved this man for so long. There was no way I was turning him down. I juggled two niggahs before. I can do it again. " So you're saying you want to be in a relationship with me?" " Yes, Alana. I want to be with you and only you." "Well you gone have to prove it because you left me with my heart in my hands last time. You made me look like a fool. You left me when I needed you the most. You gone have to prove that you love me and want me like you say you do." " I'll do anything to prove it to you Bae." " I'm free every weekend. This foster mother I got lets me go over my friends house on the weekends. I got a job at Zaxbys plus they pay me for being in foster care. We can get a room this weekend if you want to." " Hell yeah. You a virgin too. Book it. Book it Now!!!! LOL." " About that....." " What do you mean Alana? You ain't no virgin anymore?" " No. I gave it away to Quincy. You left me Ermias. You can't get mad if someone else got what you wanted. You shouldn't have been a dumb asshole." " Bruh that's bullshit. I was suppose to be your first. Whatever man. I'll talk to you later." " I see aint much changed about you. Still playing victim. Yeah alright. Deuces." I threw my phone down on my bed. Grabbing a pillow to cover my face with. We hadn't even been in a relationship for twenty minutes and he was already showing his childish ways. I didn't give a fuck though. I just wanted to see what his dick was like. " Alana, yelled Nonna as she headed towards my room. I threw the pillow off of my face and sprung upright on my bed. " Yes, mam, I said. " A new girl is coming to stay with us. Her name is Aaliyah West. She comes from Greensboro. She'll be in the room next to Vanders. I need you to keep an eye out on her. Cause she's a troubled girl. They say she Schizophrenic. Got anxiety all kinds of shit. And she like girls. So you keep an eye out on her. Ion need her ass going crazy in my house." We both let out loud laughter. " Yes, mam. I will." " What you in here doing, asked Nonna. " I was just about to do a bit of studying before bed." " You always got your head in a book. Yeen nothing but a bookworm. You got your bath?" " Yes, mam. " " You got you somewhere to go this weekend?" " Yes mam." " Well alright. You know the drill. I'm finna run to the store real quick. I'll be right back." As Nonna leaves the house I began to smile at the devious plan I had in place for the weekend. This new bitch better keep it together. I didn't have time to babysit. I had a date set with my side niggah. The only thing on my mind was figuring out how to make my pussy tight as a pair of vise grips.