On The Run

Kiwambi drops me off at Quincy's house and tells me she'll be back to get me around 8. I nodded my head and rushed towards Quincy's front door. " Knock, knock, knock. " Who is it, asked Quincy's sister Renae. " Alana, I responded. She unlocked the locks and opened the door. " Hey, Alana. Come on in, she said while moving away from the door. " Hey girl. Where Quincy at, I asked. " Back there in that damn room. You can gone go in there, she said. I headed towards Quincy's room and knocked on his door. " Yeah, he responded. His eyes grew big once he saw that it was me at the door. " Bae, what the fuck? How did you get here, he asked. I entered his room and closed the door behind me. " Kiwambi dropped me off. What you not happy to see me, I asked. "Nah, I'm always happy to see you baby. Just a little surprised that's all. Quincy seemed a little too surprised. He seem a bit jumpy too. I came closer to him and sat down on the bed. Giving him a peck on the lips. " What's wrong? It's written all over your face. Talk to me," I said. Quincy lets out a long sigh. " Tonya just came over here asking about you." " Why in the fuck is your bestfriend looking for me?" " You know she's on the volleyball team right?" " Right." " Well, April asked Tonya to reach out to me. To see if I knew where you were." " You mean, the Sergeant of the police department's daughter April was asking for me?" " Yeah." " Well what the fuck did you tell them Quincy?!" " I told them that I hadn't heard from you but I knew you were on punishment. They said you ran away and that you could be in danger. They asked me if you were to run away were would you go. I told them Kiwambi house." " What the fuck Quincy!! You suppose to have my back. How could you just rat me out to twelve like that!!!?" " They told me you could be in danger. I didn't want anything to happen to you bae. I'm sorry." I stood up and started pacing back and forth. I couldn't let the police come and take me back to my aunts house. My hideout spot had been blown. Thanks to my loose lipped ass boyfriend. " Bae why are you pacing? What's wrong?" "Nothing Quincy. I'm just trying to figure out my next move. So basically the police know I ran away? Which means my aunt went to the police station and filed me as a run away. So twelve is looking for me?" " Yes, Alana. What did you think was going to happen?" " I don't know Quincy. I  didn't expect my own niggah to rat me out. That's for damn sure." "Aight man whatever." I could see the agitation written all over Quincy's face.  I stop pacing and sit down next to him. " I'm sorry baby. You just put me in a difficult position. You understand right?" " Yeah I got you Lana. I'm sorry. I didn't know. They played on the fact that I cared for you to get information out of me." " I know baby. I know." " So what are you going to do?" " If I tell you are you going tell them?" Quincy smacks his lips and rolls his eyes. "Man, aight." I burst out laughing and nudge Quincy's shoulder with mine. " Nah all seriousness though. I think my sisters on her way right now to get me." " From Ohio?" " Yeah. I spoke with my mom this morning and she said either my sister or she would come and get me." " So you leaving me?" My eyes grew low at the sound of his question. " I guess so." I laid my head on Quincy's shoulder and fought back my tears. I hadn't even thought about what would happen to our relationship when I decided to run away. There was no going back now though. " Hey. If I'm going to be leaving soon let's not waste this moment. Lets make it memorable, I said. Quincy smiled at the sound of my words. He got up and locked his bedroom door. I slide off my clothes and got underneath his covers. Quincy took off his clothes too. He lifted the foot of the covers up and crawled underneath them. His hands roamed up my legs and his lips kissed my thighs. Causing me to take deep breaths. His tongue sliced my outer lips open. Like a hot knife cutting through butter. " Sssssssss, Ahhhhhhhh. I moaned softly. He was flicking his soft tongue over my clit. He didn't eat it like Ermias but his lips gave me a different feeling. The more he ate. The more our bodies began to sync. He grabbed my thighs aggressively and pushed all of my weight forward. He had me standing on my head with my legs limp in the air. He placed his hands over my stomach and locked his mouth on my cat. He ate me like I was his favorite flavor of ice cream. He devoured my kitty-kat. With his eyes closed his tongue dug deeper into my flesh. He rotated his head with the motions of my hips. " Ouu Quincy. Ouu Quincy. I was reaching my climax. Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!! I grabbed the bed sheets and held on for dear life. I was about to cum and he wasn't about to release my pussy out of his mouth. My muscles contracted causing me to gasp for air. My body started shaking and trembling. Quincy lifted me higher into the air holding me even tighter. " Fuck, Quincy stop!!! I moaned in a pleading voice. My request fell on deaf ears because he just continued to suck on my throbbing clit. I gripped the sheets so hard I pulled them off of the mattress. Flopping around like a fish out of water I could feel my next climax. " Owwww Fuck Quincy!!!! I'm about to cuuuuuuuuummmmm." My body stiffened as I reached another climax. Quincy let go of my legs and dug his dick deep into my flesh. He cuffed his hand and covered my mouth as he made his dick touch my chest. " Ahhhhhuhu, I moaned while squeezing my eyes closed tight. Quincy sped his strokes up while sucking on my neck. My pussy was squirting everywhere. Motivating him to give me his best. He sucked on my ear lobe and licked all over my neck. He knew just the right spots to hit to get my pussy extra wet. " Ouuuuuuu shiiiit, he moaned as his strokes sped up. I could tell he was about to nut. He cuffed my thighs in his arms and went to town digging in between my legs. He wrapped his hand around my throat. Cutting off my air supply. I could feel my next nut coming and he could see it in my eyes. He leaned down over me. Bit and pulled on my lip. He tongue kissed me passionately and slammed his pelvis against mine repeatedly. He went balls deep in my shit and my eyes flew to the sky. My body began to shake. I was cumin and squirting all over his dick. " Ugggggg ugggh, he moaned as his body grew limp. I could feel his children racing to my ovaries as his penis throbbed inside of me. He slid his dick out and laid down beside me. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. He pulled me closer into his arms. We cuddled while listening to the silence. Watching his ceiling fan go around and around. " I don't want to leave but I don't want to live with my Aunt either. I need you Quincy. You're the reason for everything in my life," I said. Quincy lets out a sigh and lifts my chin with his finger. Bringing our eyes to each other. " Don't worry bout it Lana. God gone see that we make it through this together," he said. He kissed me on my forehead and instilled within me a piece of hope. I prayed that Quincy was right. As I fell asleep with little hope.