.002

.002

"don't save her, she don't wanna be saved

"don't save her, she don't wanna be saved."

the car ride for toronto was quiet, the door was opened by one of the twins. toronto gestured for the hostages in the truck to stand then she escorted them out, as bullets started to fly through the air scaring the people. screams filled the place, little did they know no one would get hurt. they made their way to the main part of the bank, telling people to move. when they turned the corner there were school kids. "don't move!" someone called out and the kids did the opposite running away scared.

"who points guns at kids and say don't move?" toronto yelled out annoyed with the men she was working with. good thing tokyo and nairobi were around the corner, they managed to get the students back to the desired place. "go find the lamb, i got this." toronto told tokyo and she just nodded before running off.

when tokyo came back, rio, berlin and denver were standing in the middle of the hostages as toronto put blindfolds on the hostages. they were all happy to see that she found the girl now, everything was going according to plan. and when everyone had their blindfolds on, the robbers took their masks off all smirking happily at each other.

"first of all... good morning. i'm the man in charge.i'll begin by offering my apologies. i'm aware this is not a good way to end your week. but now all of you are hostages." berlin walked around the circle of hostages to make sure they could hear his voice quickly. denver and rio followed after him, collecting phones and asking for their passwords. people seemed horrified, shaking while holding each other hands. "if you comply, i assure you you'll get out alive." berlin told the group before handling individuals that seemed too scared.

"give me the fucking pin, or i beat it out of you. you decide." denver told a man. toronto turned around hearing that, she was the one to take care of the hostages. "no one is hurting anyone. but we are going to need your pin, sir." she looked at the man.

"and i asked why the hell it was needed. are you going to go through my phone? i have personal information in there." the man told them both. denver went to step closer to the man but toronto stopped him, putting her hand against his chest. she looked at the man annoyed. "like what dick pic? i'm sure it's nothing i haven't seen before. besides, i did my studying on you already, arturo. now listen, i'm supposed to be the nice guy of them all when it comes to the hostages, you don't want to piss me off this early so i'm going to ask again, what's your pin." she got close to the man whispering to him.

he swallowed and nodded. "one-two-three-four." he admitted. rio, denver and toronto all looked at each other before letting out small laughs, denver's being the loudest. "you look all clever, and that's your shitty pin? well then. arturo." denver laughed before moving on to the next person.