.006

.006

"maybe i should kill my inhibition

"maybe i should kill my inhibition."

when moscow got put to bed, toronto stood outside of the room leaned up against the wall. it was dead silent to her, she turned everything out to the best she could. she needed to think about who she was in the heist with. she didn't agree to kill anyone, it wasn't her brand. it was her job to stop the killing and the person she thought understood that the most didn't care.

when denver turned out to leave the room he noticed toronto leaning against the wall. he tried to grab and drag her like he always did but before he could get a good grip of her arm she slapped him with all her might. denver's head cocked to the left, he looked back to toronto surprised, holding his cheek. toronto just looked at him, not caring about how hurt he was. "ronnie, please come with me. i need to explain everything." denver had to be careful what he said because denver was just feet away.

denver just sighed when toronto wasn't budging so he tried to gesture around. toronto opened her mouth to say something but denver held his finger to his lips. "b." he signed then he started to point in the room. "berlin?" toronto mouthed and denver nodded eagerly. toronto was confused but held out her arm for him to take. denver just smiled and took it, starting to drag her away. once they far enough to talk, toronto started to question him.

"where are you taking me? you can just tell me right here." toronto looked around; they were far enough to discuss whatever he needed to. "i need to show you something, ron. i need your help." denver insisted they kept going and toronto's mind just started to go to the worst things possible.

"i'm not helping you dispose of a body." toronto told him when they reached another safe. it was unlocked and there was a backpack and a mat on the floor. "just trust me." denver told her, picking up the matt and bag. he twisted open the safe, inviting toronto go first.

toronto looked in seeing monica, alive and bleeding. she stepped in the safe going over to monica, kneeling in front of her looking to her thigh. "what the fuck happened?" toronto turned to denver. "i had to shoot her somewhere for blood. denver would've killed both of us if i didn't make it look convincing." denver explained. toronto was relieved, the hostage was still alive and denver wasn't a killer.

"a thigh isn't the best place to shoot, den. a shoulder might've done it." toronto looked down at her red coveralls, seeing blood seeping through still. toronto didn't think of anything when she put her hand against toronto's face. "and how are you doing?" she looked her in the eye. monica was at a loss of words looking the woman in the eyes. she just nodded, swallowing.

"it hurts but it's better than being dead." monica laughed and toronto just smiled seeing she was in a happy space. "i'm sorry about berlin, he's a bit of a dick. and denver doesn't really operate with much brain cells." toronto laughed, monica joining along while denver mocked their laughs causing them to stop.