.015

⛧ミ ◦∘.015

"but really i would rather be at home all by myself

"but really i would rather be at home all by myself. not in this room with people who don't even care about my wellbeing."

"after the hostages failed to escape denver rushed monica away. and on the way there denver explained that his gun was switched and that was how arturo ended up holding a gun to denver's head. so now moscow, denver and toronto all sat down as they watched monica pace around. that little act she did would change her life forever, and everyone knew it. it was up to monica what path to take. denver was smoking a cigarette through it all with toronto sitting next to him. she swatted the smoke away from her face. she hated the smell and she was pregnant but of course denver didn't know about the second part. although some women when pregnant tend to want a cigarette, for an example monica. "do you have a cigarette? i want one." she told denver and toronto just deadpanned him. she had warned denver about smoking around monica in the first place and of course he didn't listen.

denver didn't dare look over to toronto feeling her eyes on him, he shifted uncomfortably. "you're pregnant." he cleared his throat looking down at the cigarette in hand, guiltily taking another puff of smoke. toronto rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "i'm pregnant, kidnapped, shot. soon i'll be sitting in court, accused of collaboration with robbery." monica told them all as she thought about what her life will be after the heist. she would be considered a thief and be left behind with the hostages, even her stay at the royal mint would be different with the hostages not trusting her. monica finally chose her side, visibly. "don't imagine the worst. arturo will toss you a line." moscow tried to brighten the mood but even toronto looked over to moscow knowing he was going the wrong with cheering her up.

"what father?" monica laughed thinking about how arturo would try to make her life hell after what she did. "arturo makes a horrible father. for one he's a pussy. and he already has kids and he chose money over them. horrible parenting skills." toronto told moscow and he just looked down to his hands knowing she was right but he could tell where this was going between monica and denver. denver was going to try to raise a child that wasn't his while still being in a child state.

"toronto is right. why am i so stupid? what the fuck was i thinking? come on, give me a cigarette. my baby needs a cigarette!" monica yelled at denver and he just seem to freeze up. toronto huffed and snatched the bag away from denver, grabbing his cigarette out of his mouth. she threw it to the ground and stomped on it. "no one is getting anymore! it's not good for anyone's health, pregnant or not." toronto looked between denver and monica.

"monica, i swear i'll fuck arturo up before you sit in any courtroom. toronto could kill him." denver offered toronto's services knowing that she was able to kill someone. toronto's eyes went wide wondering what the hell denver was doing. monica looked over to toronto. "you killed someone?" she was shocked. toronto didn't have a chance to answer because moscow's anger was getting higher.