.008

.008

"cause she always got that loud pack

"cause she always got that loud pack. inspiration for the soundtrack."

while arturo was bleeding out down stairs in need for a medic, so was monica upstairs far away from everyone. a dead woman in need for medical help, how ironic. monica was getting the short end of the stick by having non-professionals handle her health in panic. "i heard a shot." monica questioned them all about what happened. shooting wasn't a thing that happened often. toronto looked behind them to see if anyone was coming. "it was the police. they shot a hostage you know toronto wouldn't let anyone shoot anyone else." denver joked, laughing just a bit.

moscow opened the safe and they all entered as monica questioned who got shot. denver and toronto knew the risk of telling monica who it was. that was her baby's father and anything could happen to him down there. "the factory's director." moscow had no problem answering her question, totally being oblivious to her being pregnant in the first place. "arturo. the police killed arturo?" monica questioned looking to denver who still held then to toronto who was at their side.

"no they didn't kill him." denver had to answer her question before she stressed herself out. she didn't need to be worried about that man down stairs, he caused himself to get shot. monica was bleeding out potentially because of the hand that was forced. they assured her that he was alive as monica was put down by denver, toronto joined her side. monica latched on to her hand almost in habit. "you have to tell him that i'm alive." monica told denver as he left her side for a second.

"no one is telling anyone anything, because you'll be fine, and so will he. okay? let's take a look at that wound." moscow changed the subject peeling back on her wound. monica lightly squeezed at toronto's hand as she started to hyperventilate. toronto looked confused, nothing was happening to her yet, it was something else that was worrying her. "he's going to think it was all his fault. i took the phone because he asked. he'll think i died because of him." monica told them all as they operated.

"good." toronto signed, arturo didn't deserve some as good as monica. he deserved to feel some pain other than that shot in his shoulder. toronto was starting to hate that man by the day. moscow looked at toronto shocked. "toronto." he was surprised to see this. toronto just shrugged, not caring she meant what she meant.

"you have to tell him that i'm alive. and his child too."

the room went quiet and moscow looked up from cutting monica's bandages, shocked and now happier that she was saved. "you're pregnant? very well. congratulations." moscow told her. but he looked like he was worried about something, especially looking at his son. "can you get me a pen?" monica threw the question out there.