.003

.003

"bitch better have my money

"bitch better have my money. pay me what you owe me!"

the room was far from silent. it had been about twenty mintues since tokyo's fuck up. everyone was angry and denver was the speaker for them all. tokyo was quiet looking at the floor knowing she had fucked up. rio was in a chair across from her. getting checked up by nairobi. "do you understand? what the fuck was? explain to me what the fuck that was? are you out of your mind?"denver yelled on the top of his lungs, not caring who could hear him. "you shot a cop!" denver screamed. berlin looked over to toronto gesturing for her to calm denver, knowing she did a good job of it.

"calm down! a fucking cop came out of nowhere and started shooting. what would you have done? spit on him?" tokyo yelled back, defending herself. she did what she needed to do to protect herself. toronto went over to the back of denver laying her hand on his shoulder. "i don't give a shit!" denver yelled before pulling away. toronto just gave him a look and he knew what that meant. he was being too harsh and needed to calm down. and just when toronto thought she stopped things.

"these walls are soundproof. can we please lower our voices and try not to freak out my hostages." she pleaded for everyone to calm down. they were in the room with the biggest echo. "what else would you do? you follow the fucking plan! damn it! we've been through that four million times! didn't we agree not shoot anyone?" nairobi screamed and toronto just facepalmed when she clearly got ignored.

"i black out with the impacts, i-" rio tried to defend himself and tokyo and now everyone was annoyed. toronto reached her ear, deciding to turn the levels of screaming down with her aid. it didn't help everyone else, but it soothed her. "shut the hell up!" everyone yelled at rio, toronto being the one to take a blade from her holster and slam and down on the table near rio's hand. she got close to rio and just looked at him. she removed the blade from the table and stood up from rio. denver slammed his hand on the table, not caring he invaded his space.

"nairobi and i also covered you, but we shot at the ground! not at the bodies at point blank!" denver screamed at him and then things went quiet when the door opened to reveal berlin. they knew he wasn't going to be pleased along with the professor. "they're taking the wounded cops away. are the phones connected?" berlin questioned. rio plugged the last thing in needed for the phone. meaning it was time to talk to the professor who wasn't going to be pleased.

"drop any radio or wireless signal. we're switching to analog." berlin held his hand out for everyone to put their ear pieces in. he stopped at toronto. "if it starts causing problems with frequency we must destroy it." he tapped her ear and she just nodded and he walked away from her.

"call the professor." berlin told rio, he just sighed knowing he was going to get snitched on. feeling like he was in high school again being asked to call his parents all over again. berlin went over to grab the phone just as professor answered. "two cops wounded." berlin told him. everyone in the room looked over each other.