.016

⛧ミ ◦∘.016

"fighting to keep us together, hope it's worth a try

"fighting to keep us together, hope it's worth a try."

toronto was back with the hostages watching over them with helsinki. they patrolled around with their guns around them. with the plan somewhat being back on track it seemed calm. that was until rio ran out on the balcony like a nine year old on christmas day. "tokyo is coming back! she's back!" rio yelled at them as he ran down the stairs. toronto and helsinki looked at each other in question but managed to get the hostages on to the ground when they heard gunshots  from outside. tokyo was going to bring fire power with her. rio grabbed denver yelling in his face to open the doors. everything was happening quickly but one thing toronto knew was that she wasn't helping.

"come on let's go!" moscow told his son as rio opened the doors. denver ran after his dad and now toronto had to help, she sighed, grabbing a mask from a hostage. putting it on her face she cocked her gun. rio was the first to run out to cover his girlfriend, of course. but moscow wanted to help the little man knowing he wasn't a good shot. "papa! look out!" denver told his father, he couldn't go after him he didn't have his mask nor gun.

"i got it." toronto told denver as she ran after his father outside. they began to let out rounds as they were shot out at too. tokyo was on a motorcycle dodging every shot as she started to rip up the stairs. denver decided to close the doors. moscow, rio and toronto coming in after as they still let shots out. when the doors finally closed everyone looked at tokyo as she ripped her helmet off. toronto rolled her eyes not caring that she was here, she risked them getting caught and she risked her life. overall, she still wanted to beat her ass from what happened in the bathroom before she got kicked out. she averted her eyes from her to look at moscow.

it was like time stopped as they made eye contact. "no!" she screamed out when she finally realized what was happening, his red jumpsuit was stained a darker color red. and you could see his hand cover in blood. moscow let out a groan and started to lose his balance. she ran over to him trying to help him and that's when everyone looked at him. she let him drop to his knees so she could get him to the floor. denver being at his father's side. denver yelled out for help and someone to get the first aid kit, toronto couldn't help but to look over to tokyo. "was it worth it? to see him again? hm?" toronto questioned looking between tokyo and rio.

before tokyo could respond moscow reached his hand out. "toronto." he scolded her not wanting them to fight. he was happy to have tokyo back, it was better than her being in jail or dead. everyone flipped moscow sideways, all trying to recall their medical classes they took together. everyone searched with their eyes to his side. there was no hole meaning that it didn't exit. "for fucksake. he's going to bleed out." denver looked around to everyone knowing that internal bleeding was something that no one was good at. moscow couldn't let his son panic.