.004

.004

"why did i pull the trigger, pull the trigger

"why did i pull the trigger, pull the trigger. pull the trigger. a boom."

the hostages were all lined up, courtesy of toronto. she had been getting on the hostages good side and most of them seem to favor toronto over everyone. it was time to assign jobs, to make the money. to do what they came here for. "for now on, we'll be more organized. you'll get assigned some tasks, so you don't get depressed." berlin looked around for strong men, for the second most important task. he needed the young and strong and he stopped at a student. "what's your name?" he questioned.

"pablo."

"do you practice any sport?" berlin could tell he was a student. it wasn't that hard he had that young look to him, almost like rio. the boy nodded eagerly, finding the courage to speak to berlin because he knew how demanding he could be. "yes, i am the captain of the track and field team at school." he shared. berlin looked over to rio looking for approval and rio just made a mocking face and berlin smiled. rio was that dude in school that used to get made fun of, so being in charge of a jock kind of put him on this power trip.

"take one step forward, captain." berlin told him. and he listened, berlin started walking down the rest of the line telling the right people to step forward for the right jobs. you could tell people feared berlin, they tucked their heads as he walked past hoping not to catch attention. "how did you sleep?" denver knew that toronto kept her sleeping shift short due to her wanting to be around the hostages so much, she felt like all hell would break loose if she wasn't there to stop bad acts against them.

"it was a fine two hours, i was thinking that maybe i should start sleeping with the hostages, i can sleep for longer if i'm down there." she whispered back to him and denver shook his head. "absolutely not. they are going to single you out with that attitude toronto, you know other people can take watch of them." denver whispered back to her. toronto just looked to denver. he knew that look. the look of her not giving up.

"are you on good terms with all of them? including arturo?" denver knew that was a hard man to like, he was too stubborn for his own good. "he asks too many questions. he asks about my aid in my ear. and how often i wear it... he was trying to get information and i changed the topic." toronto informed denver. that was a topic that toronto didn't like to talk about. how eventually she will lose all of her hearing if she didn't get the big operation. everyone pushed for it but she refused for some strange reason.

"what did you change the topic to?"

"my blade."

toronto and denver just smiled at each other. and this was one of those times you couldn't be mad at them for their relation. it was pure and for the most of the time stayed on good terms. toronto noticed the woman crying and she cleared her throat, stepping forward. "robberies do not stop any sickness or disease. with that being said, i know medication will be needed for you all. can people please raise your hands and say what you need. it will all be taken care of." toronto told them all.