.009

.009

"mmm do what you gotta do, keep me up all night

"mmm do what you gotta do, keep me up all night. hurting bad man, it hurts inside to look you in your eye."

"so you haven't slept good recently? i'm pretty sure it's not a stomach flu." nairobi and toronto stood outside of the bathroom as hostages did their business for the day. toronto furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding what was happening. "what do you think it is?" toronto questioned and before nairobi had time to expand on her hypothesis toronto rushed over to the group of kids surrounding alison.

"hey! hey! get the fuck away from her." toronto pulled paco, the biggest male away from her. smacking him across the head not caring how the kids viewed her. "you're making fun of the little scandal you caused? oh yeah i know all about it. at least her nudes were able to get something." toronto looked at paco and he just looked down to the floor not wanting to meet her eye. toronto looked over to nairobi and nodded. toronto stepped back from paco letting nairobi stand in front of him.

"and you're supposed to be the bravest, right, athlete? let's see how big the balls are." nairobi looked around to the group with a smug smirk before grabbing on to paco, causing him to bend in pain, feeling the pressure she put on him. "they're like quail's eggs. they're so tiny. what sound does the quail make? come on, let me hear you." nairobi dared paco as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"i don't know much about birds."

"then chirp like a chicken."

toronto held in her laugh as helsinki walked into the room. paco slowly starting to make chicken noises, not daring to look at any kids his age. "louder." nairobi ordered. paco just crowed louder by the second and that's when toronto let out a laugh finally, coughing to cover it not wanting to draw any attention to herself. nairobi finally let of paco, stepping to the side. "very good. helsinki, take these kids. this one first.

the kids piled out of the room, nairobi and toronto stopping alison from leaving. "are you okay?" nairobi questioned. alison wasn't sure to trust the women that stood in front of her, but they did seem nice. they were nice to stop paco from what he was doing. "can i get another one?" alison requested.

"honey this isn't an outlet. take it off and scrub it. and you know what? toronto and i will do the same. we've been here more than fifty hours going up, going down, printing money..." nairobi went over to a sink, turning it on before putting her rifle to the ground. toronto unzipped her coverall, pulling her grey shirt over her head looking into a mirror. "dealing with you jackasses." toronto finished for nairobi and they just looked over and smiled at each other.

"you know what your problem is? your problem is that you're not aware of your potential. why not? you must have done a lousy job to end up being the class loser. you can still be prom queen, it's not that hard." nairobi told the girl. toronto looked at her collar bone, noticing blood she started to wipe it as she let nairobi speak.