.013

.013

"hi! my name is tokyo and just like a window i'm here to air it out!"

the mood had changed forever for the robbers. things were done that would never be forgiven and there were still things that needed to be done. the heist was on its last leg, with the professor missing and tokyo going crazy. scales were bound to be tipped. toronto tried her best to not think about what happened. not to think about hurting anyone. the best she could do was to talk to denver and see what was going on in his head. they stood upstairs, in a open space where they could look down. "i'm sorry tor, i didn't know she would go that crazy." denver didn't want to be on toronto's side.

toronto leaned against a wall, crossing her arms over her chest. "i just want my blades back. and i want you to stay away from bonnie and clyde. they don't think about doing anything and do everything for the name of love without thinking things through. because if they would've killed berlin it would have driven the hostages to go batshit crazy. and for me too, after oslo i can't lose anymore people, you got it?" toronto questioned him. denver just nodded looking into his pocket only giving her three back when she had four before. "i want to keep one for good luck if that's okay with you." denver told her. toronto just smiled and took her daggers from his hand.

"what's wrong with doing things in the name of love?" denver smiled looking at her and toronto gave him a questioning look. "because love makes you do stupid things sometimes if you're in the wrong situation. and about what your dad said to you: i don't think you should give up on monica too soon. just let things settle and see how she does without you." toronto explained knowing that denver must've missed monica by now. denver shook his head and took toronto hands into his.

"i wasn't talking about her." denver told her, looking her directly into her eyes. toronto smiled at him, shaking her head. "you have a way with words, denver." she pushed herself off the wall laying a kiss on his cheek. the two pulled away when they heard the doors open.

toronto ran towards the middle of the floor, where the second floor peered down to the entryway. she saw helsinki, berlin and tokyo tied to a table. before she could question what was happening berlin pushed tokyo out the door and helsinki closed the door when she cleared it. "what the hell did you just do?" toronto yelled down to berlin and helsinki, denver now joining toronto's side. berlin just looked up and smiled at the woman.

it was another meeting with bad news. another meeting where there was tension in the room. everyone sat in the break room at the table as if they were a family. rio and berlin on opposite sides of the table both taking the heads, it symbolized their opposing thoughts for what has been done today.