.014

.014

"kiss me under the shower for a couple hours

"kiss me under the shower for a couple hours."

nairobi and toronto were quick to follow after berlin, they turned in the room to see berlin holding the phone. toronto and nairobi looked at each other one last time before nodding and agreeing on the plan. the women were quick and fast, berlin never saw it coming. nairobi hit him with the butt of her gun and toronto caught his limp body as nairobi picked up the phone. toronto handed his body over to helsinki as nairobi picked up the phone. "professor, it's nairobi. berlin is indisposed. so for now on, toronto and i are in charge. let the matriarchy begin." the women smiled at each other.

"the situation here is critical. tokyo played russian roulette on berlin, who was tied to a chair. then berlin turned her in to the police, and then, rio deserted and held a gun to toronto's head and berlin reacted by almost killing him like a vietnamese firing squad. ah and helsinki suffocated oslo. he was a vegetable. helsinki says it's what he would've wanted. this is a royal fucking diaster. toronto and i have no choice but to take control of the situation until things get better!" nairobi spoke quickly into the phone pacing around the room the best she could with the cord attached to the phone. she looked back at the camera when she was done briefing the professor.

toronto started to wrap berlin's head seeing that it was bleeding she felt bad for him but it was a form of punishment due to his impulsive thought to kill rio. "what was he doing with the police?" denver questioned wanting to know if they were being sold out. they were told that it was some plan by the professor. "professor we need to know what situation we're in." nairobi told the professor. she couldn't handle finding out anymore news from the actual news. they needed to be steps ahead of the media.

it was eighty-three hours into the heist and things were finally starting to get back in order after about half of those hours being chaos. loose ends were being tied outside of the royal mint's door and that nothing the robbers would have to worry about but it was everything that the professor had to handle. "you do what you have to do out there, and we'll fix things here in the meantime. i'll put the call through from the tent." nairobi heard the beep hanging up the phone she turned around seeing the room. sh\e liked her main crew. berlin's head was now wrapped well by toronto, his blood already staining the white.

"i have a told you... you look so sexy while in charge." berlin told toronto as she crouched in front of him looking at his wound. toronto rolled her eyes and stood up looking down to him as the door opened to reveal nairobi and denver. "berlin. the plan is falling apart. so i think the most important thing now is that we all get out of here alive without making any more mistakes." nairobi closed the blinds so they could have privacy away from the hostages who were just in the next room.