Chapter 19: Feelings

Crowley's been visiting me a lot lately. It's quite scandalous, how we're hiding what we're doing from the Winchesters.

   No, we're not doing anything steamy, you perverts. We just sit in the bunker's guest room and talk. Crowley has to hide in my closet a lot during our visits, since Dean and Sam obsessively check on me. I love them, but they need to give me some space.

   I'm currently sitting on my bed, reading fanfiction on my phone. I nod as I scroll down, my eyes scanning each paragraph with interest. This writer is good at what they do.

   "Hello, kitten," a familiar voice purrs from the front of my bed.

   I shut my phone off and place it on my bed. I look up at Crowley and smile, his features as striking as ever. "Hey. Here for another sit-and-talk session?" I ask, patting the spot next to me on the bed.

   Crowley shakes his head, smirking. "Not exactly, sweetheart. I'm here to take you somewhere."

   I narrow my eyes. "If you're kidnapping me and bringing me back to Hell I will not hesitate to stab you in the heart with whatever kills you."

   Crowley puts his hands up in defense. "I'm not taking you to Hell. I swear."

   I raise an eyebrow. "Demons lie."

   Crowley opens his mouth to argue, but shuts it once he realizes that he doesn't have a good argument. "True, but I'm not lying right now. Are you coming or not?" he asks, annoyed at his lack of a comeback.

   "Sure," I say, not able to resist him. "The Winchesters aren't here right now and I don't want them to have a spasm when they come back and see that I'm gone, so I'm gonna shoot Dean a text real quick."

Crowley nods as I pick up my phone and click on Dean's contact. I feel closer to him than to Sam, so I use his contact a lot more than Sam's. Dean and I just have a lot in common.

I type out a text and hit send:

Me: Hey man. I'm gonna be gone for a while, so don't be surprised if you get back from your hunt and you don't see me in my room.

Dean responds almost immediately.

Dean: Alright. Where are you going?

Me: The movies. And I'm probably gonna get some grub for myself afterwards, too.

Dean: Ok kiddo. Have fun.

I smile at Dean's little nickname for me as I turn off my phone, stand up, and stuff it in my jeans' back pocket. "All right. I'm ready."

Crowley smiles. "Good." He holds out his hand. "You'll like this, trust me."

"The fact that you have to tell me to trust you makes me not trust you at all," I laugh, stepping away from Crowley.

He huffs. "Just grab my hand, asshole."

I scoff. "Rude." But I place my hand in his anyway.

   My surroundings change from the bunker to pitch black. I wait for something to happen so that I can see again, but nothing does. Instead, Crowley pulls me somewhere like nothing's wrong.

   "Crowley, I can't see," I say nervously. "Is this a dark holding room or am I blind?"

   Crowley chuckles at my nervousness. "You're temporarily blind. I removed your sight so that where we are and what I have planned is a complete surprise."