three

"Today marks exactly a year after the first purge happened, which means that today is the second year of the purge, as declared by the South Korean President, Kim Jun Myeon.

The second official purge, which will be occured today, shall start after a loud bell that indicates the start of legal killing. it's said to start at exactly 6 pm, and will end at 6 am, which means 12 hours of legal killing will be enabled.

but, guns and riffles with ranges above four, are strictly prohibited, as you will get imprisoned after the legal purge. missiles, rocket blasters are strictly un-allowed.

remember, lock your doors if you want to stay alive.

Stay Safe everyone!"

"hyewon-ah, stop eating in the kitchen and come here to the living room, we need to talk!"

"be there for a sec,"

as hyewon arrived, she sat down beside chaeyeon, with minjoo and chaewon infront of them.

"so Chaeyeon, what is it that you want to tell us?" minjoo started.

"i'm going to join the purge." chaeyeon replies, in pure straightforwardness, which left the other three speechless.

chaewon was the first one to break the silence, "but... what if you won't make it 'til tomorrow?" chaewon asked, just thinking about it made her shiver in fear.

chaeyeon just chuckled, "i've been on my own for 15 fucking years, which means my life is useless."

"don't say that, you have us." minjoo spoke.

"i know, and i thank you all for that, but i'm still going." chaeyeon really made up her mind with it.

hyewon sighed, "bitch, i'm going with you." she replied with oure casualty which made everyone shocked.

"what- you too?! but you know nothing other than eating!" minjoo exclaimed, which made hyewon raise her middle finger to her. "wow what a bitch" minjoo says, rolling her eyes.

"i can use pistols, asshat. dad taught me how to, and i kind of wanna experience this for once, i wasn't able to do this last year." hyewon says, making chaeyeon smile.

"okay then, let me tell you my plan." chaeyeon spoke, as everyone nodded except chaewon. "are you guys out of your mind or something?" chaewon asked, making minjoo sigh, "i don't think they are."

chaeyeon and hyewon just ignored them, chaewon went to her room as chaeyeon spoke up for her plan. "at exactly six, the two of us-"

"make that three, you guys need someone to save your asses." chaewon arrives again, this time with a suitcase with her, which made everyone curious and shocked.

"so you're going with us? that's fucking cool and ridiculous at the same time." hyewon exclaimed.

minjoo just sighed, "i'm going too, i don't wanna be alone in this fucking place." everyone cheered when she agreed, as chaewon opened the suitcase, and made everyone's jaw drop, well except hyewon, because she's uhhh eating cake.

"how on the world do you have a lot of pistols?" chaeyeon spoke in awe as chaewon laughed. "i'm always ready baby"

"ew dont call me baby go to minjoo" chaeyeon gave off a disgusted look, which made chaewon pout, ''i was trying to be cool!"

"and you failed."

"ugh fuck this"

chaeyeon, hyewon, and minjoo grabbed one pistol each, which made chaewon groan, "why are you guys grabbing one? you should grab two, we ain't surviving with just one pistol." everyone then agreed and grabbed two for each, also grabbing many bullets.

just as then, chaeyeon spoke, "as i was saying, the two-- the four of us are going to go to a mall. we can't take the main road so we'll have to go to the alleyway, so that we'll be able to arrive at the back of the mall."

"but i heard there will be lots of guards later in the mall?"

"we're going to enter at the back of the mall, there's a door in there and i'm sure it won't be guarded. trust me on this..."

"okay then"

"fine"

"okay"

chaeyeon smirks, "let's make this night an unforgettable one."

__________

updated again because i got five votes in chapter two!

3 votes for the next chapter!