eighteen

"so, kwon eunbi. How's life without your beloved han chowon?" gaeun smirked, testing her patience.

Eunbi glared, holding her riffle harder. "fuxk you, lee gaeun. I'll kill you."

Gaeun laughed, "how will you girls do it?"

"behind your men," chaeyeon smirked, making the seven men and gaeun look behind, only to see nako, hitomi and hyewon pointing their guns towards them.

Gaeun looked at eunbi again, "seriously, a group of girls? How low can you be?"

Yena went down, to be followed by yuri, chaewon and minju, as she stopped halfway on the escalator. "girl power, bitch!" yena says, as gaeun rolled her eyes and the other girls tried so hard to not laugh, of course they cant laugh at a time like this.

"we still have a clan downstairs, they got guns, now tell me, how will you guys win?"

the girls looked through the glass window and saw more than ten men holding their guns while guarding the second floor, which made everyone gulp.

"fuck, we're outnumbered." chaeyeon mutters.

But Eunbi grins, a weird grin. "i dont think so."

And with that, they heard gunshots from downstairs.

The girls saw how the men collapses on the cold floor, blood splattering as they fall down.

"what the--fuckers, kill the girls, i want them killed!" gaeun says, leaving them as she ran somewhere.

The seven men ran to the girls, as three suddenly collapse, they got shot by nako, hitomi, and hyewon.

The girls smirked, it was so easy to kill them.

but then more men started appearing, which automatically made the girls go up the escalator shooting all the men they see, with chaeyeon, yena, and yujin shooting the most.

hyewon nako and hitomi ran to them, running upstairs.

"shit, they're getting many! Let's go up!" everyone agreed on yena's statement.

wonyoung, yuri, hitomi, and nako were the first to arrive the fourth floor, as they were only holding bats, and hitomi and nako's bullets were empty.

chaewon and minju were beside each other, shooting using their guns with their hands held tight, not even planning to let go.

Yujin and yena were in the opposite sides of the escalator shooting the men, hyewon was below yena, her gun was still audible with bullets, still shooting the men. "they fucking dodge so well! It's hard to kill them!!" sakura screamed in frustration as she wasted more bullets on countless miss shots.

The men were indeed skilled as they werent even getting hit, not all.

Chaeyeon and sakura were still halfway the escalator, shooting the men.

The gunshots were noisy, and wonyoung covered her ears while hugging yuri and her plushie, while nako and hitomi did the same. Fuck the purge, they're scared.

the men were getting lesser, from 20 to 4 men left, as they shot them all successfully. "okay, run upstairs, let's use the elevator to go down to
The supermarket!" chaeyeon instructed out of panic, as the girls ran up to the elevator.

Nako hurriedly pressed the button that will lead them to the first floor,

As soon as it opened, the girls entered one by one fastly, not caring about the tight space, with sakura entering the last, she closed the elevator.

The girls were panting, nervous as they all sighed.

yuri hugged her girlfriend, "you did well back there."

"fuck, it felt like it was my last moment." yujin muttered, hugging wonyoung, who was holding a bat and crying. "my plushie fell." yujin sighed, "dont worry, we'll get it later."

"those guys were so tall yet so stupid for bringing bats instead of guns." sakura smirks, and the others couldnt help but to agree.

Everyone fell silent, until hyewon suddenly talked.

"guys,"

"what?" chaewon asked.

hyewon gulped, feeling a mixture of worry and nervousness,

"where's eunbi?"

______________________

omg happy mother's day to izone's eomma kwon eunbi and lee chaeyeon.