five

"Today marks exactly a year after the first purge happened, which means that today is the second year of the purge, as declared by the South Korean President, Kim Jun Myeon.

The second official purge, which will be occured today, shall start after a loud bell that indicates the start of legal killing. it's said to start at exactly 6 pm, and will end at 6 am, which means 12 hours of legal killing will be enabled.

but, guns and riffles with ranges above four, are strictly prohibited, as you will get imprisoned after the legal purge. missiles, rocket blasters are strictly un-allowed.

remember, lock your doors if you want to stay alive.

Stay Safe everyone!"

"Kwon, are you sure you're going with us?" one of the gang members asked, filling up bullets on her riffle.

she didn't recieve any reply from her, so she spoke again, "we have 20 members, do you want to add more?" sian added, as she finished putting bullets on her riffle.

"that's enough for now, we're going to slack off the mall to get some sweet cash, tell them to go directly to the mall and kill the guards directly when the purge starts." the female gang leader, 23 year old, Kwon Eunbi, replied. "Give me the best riffle you got in there." she added, as Sian, her right hand, grabbed a silver m1a4 riffle, pouring bullets on it and gave it to Eunbi.

"what made you change your mind? you didn't go last year." sian asked, making eunbi look at her with a sarcastic smile.

"killing was fucking prohibited yet they killed chowon. that stupid fucking gang, i'll make sure their leader dies today."she snarled, making sian sigh.

"i feel like they'll head to the mall too. you know gaeun, she wants money and money only, she doesn't even fucking care about her gang members," sian spoke, remembering the time when she left gaeun's gang and went to eunbi's.

"that's why i'm going with you all today, to kill that piece of shit."

"but i'm sure they have more than 40 members."

"we'll take back up, make sure the other 30 are prepared later." sian nodded and left eunbi's office room.

eunbi then sighed, she doesn't care if she dies, as long as she kills the person who killed her closest friend, then that's worth the fucking blood.

meet kwon eunbi, a gang leader who's highly skilled in riffles and mixed martial arts. got abandoned at the age of 5, and got adopted by chowon's family. chowon died at the purge last year while sub leading the gang since eunbi was not there. it made eunbu feel pathetic because if she was there to protect here then nothing bad would've happened to her.

eunbi slammed her hands to the table, her face fuming in anger as she remembered the smirk on gaeun's face when she tried to save chowon. "i'll make sure that bitch won't stay the fuck alive until tomorrow."

she's kwon eunbi, and she'll make sure she kills the killer.

_

5 votes 'til the next chapter!

dont forget to share this story :)

im sorry for using gaeun lmao i love her and god knows that