nine

this will probably be the last time im updating this book. unless my silent readers vote.

im sorry, im just sad that i feel like no one is reading this book. no one comments, you guys barely vote.

i write this story every midnight thinking id get lots of love because only a few author publish stories like this.

maybe 10 votes until the next chapter will do.

the loud siren was now blasting through their eardrums, it was now the purge, and lee chaeyeon and her friends are now prepared to go outside.

well except for hyewon, she's still eating cake.

and minju... who's still uhh having a hard time putting bullets on her gun, making chaewon laugh at her stupidity. "you're doing it wrong babe" chaewon grabs the gun softly as she perfectly puts the bullets to the bulletcase and reloaded the gun, which made minju in awe.

it was the first time seeing her girlfriend holding a gun, of course she'll stare. "babe i know i'm hot but i'm melting." minju shakes back from her thoughts when chaewon spoke, which made minju blush and hiss to cover the blush, "what a bitch." chaewon giggled, "you mean your bitch."

"uGH GUYS IT'S SIX AND GUNSHOTS ARE ALL OVER AND YOU GUYS ARE FLIRTING UGH" a wild, salty chaeyeon appears, wearing a plain black tshirt and a stringbag behind her, with her pistols in both of her hands. sure they know how chaeyeon is a very sarcastic person, but they can't help but laugh at her saltiness.

"don't worry chae, i'm sure you'll get a girlfriend in the middle of the purge." hyewon laughed as she finished eating. chaeyeon just rolled her eyes, "i wish."

it was now time to get serious, and they were not gonna lie, all of them are getting scared and hesitant.

"what time is it?" chaeyeon asked, making hyewon check the time, "6:15, we should go out by 6:30." hyewon replies, making everyone nod in agreement.

____________

it was now 6:30 in the evening, which means that they're good to go.

chaeyeon took the lead, since they agreed that chaeyeon is the best in martial arts, with hyewon behind her and the kim couple behind hyewon.

chaeyeon carefully opened the door, only to be stopped by hyewon, "wait hold up i wanna get the cake--"

"shut up there's cake in the mall" chaeyeon retorted, which made hyewon's eyes sparkle at the thought of eating cake.

and with that, chaeyeon opens the door, as they walked fastly outside.

they were now on the stairs, going down to the first floor when a man appeared infront of them. the girls gave off a shocked face, as a big man appeared behind the other.

"what are you doing, chae? s-shoot them!" the two big men ran onto them and chaeyeon didn't hesitate to shoot them with the guns, the men collapsed, and it gave them the chance to run and go outside the apartment.

"quick, this way!" chaewon reffered to the narrow alleyway beside the apartment, everyone followed her as they ran straight to the left.

they were the only ones there so they didn't run anymore. "straight ahead, we'll be able to reach the back part of the mall." chaeyeon instructed, as everyone nodded.

"i've never thought i'd live up to the day where i'll see someone getting shot." chaewon muttered, as minju nodded in agreement. "well you gotta thank me after saving your asses, that was my fucking first time killing a person." chaeyeon replies, earning chuckles from the other three. "thanks chae, you made our guns useless because of you." hyewon says, earning more laughs.

but that wasn't until someone shoots minju's knee.

everyone shouts in fear, with chaewon screaming the most, worry visible on their faces, "fuck, who did that?!" they all turn their heads to see a woman their height with another woman behind her. "do not move!"

chaeyeon faced the woman, which made she was now infront of chaewon, who's helping minju get up, and Hyewon behind the couple.

chaeyeon aimed her pistol to the woman who shot minju's leg. "why the hell did you do that?! what the fuck do you want?"

"move aside, you're blocking our route!" it was yena, she shotted minju thinking that they might be scared and not block their way to the mall. but no, instead, chaeyeon shoots yena, who immediately ducked with yuri. "STOP!! I'M SORRY!" yena knelt down and drops her gun on purpose, indicating to truce.

chaeyeon stopped shooting, as she gave off a smirk, "after shooting our friend? i don't think so" chaeyeon was about to shoot yena when minju stopped her. "w-wait, i know her!"

everyone went silent as choi yena and jo yuri carefully stood up. "listen, i-i'm sorry for shooting you, minju. i-i thought you were blocking our route." yena carefully approached to help the poor shot lady when chaeyeon and chaewon stopped her from doing so.

"and how can we trust you with that?" chaewon spoke, still angry after what yena did to her girlfriend. "my girlfriend almost died because of you!"

"no she won't, an attack on the leg part won't kill her, it will only kill her if her veins are to be internal bleeding-" yuri stopped talking when chaewon interrups her. "and who the hell are you?"

"i-i'm jo yuri, t-this is choi yena. we're heading to the mall." yuri spoke up, making chaewon stop speaking.

an awkward silence covered up the area but that wasn't until yuri took something from her bag, "here, let me help you remove the bullet-" yuri approached them, chaewon didn't want to at first but if it was for minju, then go.

yena was behind yuri, looking down as she can feel chaewon's glare.

yuri successfully removed the bullet, as minju shouts in pain, making chaewon, chaeyeon, and hyewon worry. "oh shit what did you do" hyewon asked, as yuri just ignored her. yuri was now holding a bullet, throwing it to God knows where, and successfully putting a bandage on the bleeding area.

"i'll be changing the bandage after two hours to prevent more blood clut, you're good to go now." yuri spoke, making everyone in awe.

''t-thank you, yuri. but h-how did you know all of that?" minju asked, with chaeyeon and chaewon helping her get up.

the silent yena stayed beside yuri as yuri spoke, "i'm studying doctrine and first aid, that's why." yena proudly smiled at her, adoring the smartness of her bestfriend.

yena spoke again, "minju-yah, i'm very sorry for doing that. i didn't know it was you and i was panicking, thinking you guys were gang members." yena looked down.

"it's okay, accidents happen."

chaeyeon then spoke this time, "how about, uhh, let's head to the mall together? i'm sure we all have one target,"

"the cash" chaeyeon and yena said in unison.

"cake" hyewon muttered, earning laughs from all of them, except for chaewon, who was still worried and angry.

"well then, let's go." yena spoke, as they left the alleyway and headed to the back part of the mall.