twenty-five

it's been a month.

a month since the purge was occured.

everything went back to normal as damaged buldings were reconstructed, and after a week. school was continued.

wonyoung and yujin both entered their classroom, late as the teacher warned them and let them sit down.

yujin scanned the room, overwhelmed, they were only 10 inside, did the other twenty die?

class started and ended right away, time skipped and it was now 4pm, meaning that the class has ended.

wonyoung and yujin walked out of the room hand in hand as they wlaked through the silent hallway.

"a lot of students died, we're so lucky, yujin." wonyoung muttered.

yujin hums, "we're very lucky, we survived and met new friends, a new family."

"a family with a duck and hamster and a hotaru couple and cute japanese couple, and flirty ass couple." wonyoung says as she gigled, making yujin laugh.

"oh, there they are, minju. over here!" the two looked behind, seeing wonyoung and yujin waving at them, the two walked hand in hand like wonyoung and yujin as the four walked together to go to the first floor.

they stopped on a classroom, and waited until a specific duck went out, to be followed by a hamster, and chaeyeon and sakura went out as well. "we're here, let's go?" chaeyeon nods.

"give it back, yena!"

"not unless you tell me who gave you these stupid letters!"

chaeyeon looked behind only to be greeted by a sight of the hamster and the duck bickering again. "ugh why are you two shouting?!"

"someone gave my girl a letter!" Yena pouts, ripping it off as yuri screamed an amount of four octaves, making everyone cover their ears. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU." yuri shouts, running and going with minju and chaewon only to get pushed back to yena. "my girlfriend and i are having a moment so go to your whiny duck."

yuri sighed, walking beside yena while still ignoring the older, who suddenly hugged her. "im sorry, im just jealous. i dont want anyone else aside from me to give you letters."

sakura just chuckled at the two, holding chaeyeon's hand as they stopped on the last classroom.

the door opened, and a girl with peachy cheeks went out, followed by a smaller cute girl. "hey, guys!" hitomi cutelt said, as everyone did the same, "hi cuties!"

hyewon steped out of the classroom, with an emotionless face, making everyone look at her sadly.

"when will your smile come back, hyewon?" wonyoung asked, tapping hyewon's shoulder as hyewon just shrugged. "never."

the whole walk was silent as they all head to their shared house.

yes, they live in a house, together. they've all decided to live together instead of paying for apartment rents.

they are apparantly a family.

the house was just near the school.

chaeyeon thrusts the key, twisting it as the door opened, revealing their cozy house.

hyewon was the first one to enter, ignoring everyone as she to her shared room.

she climbs up on her bunk bed, laying down as she fell asleep.

sakura sighed, both her and chaeyeon were looking above on the now sleeping hyewon. "she's still broken, isnt she?" chaeyeon just nods.

"i mean, who wouldnt? we dont even know where eunbi is. we dont know if she's alive."

______

hyewon felt the cold breeze slapping her as soon as she opened the front door.

it was 3am in the morning and she told chaeyeon she was hungry, but since there was no teokkbokki, she had to go buy in the 24/7 convinience store. chaeyeon just agreed as she know hyewon can handle herself.

hyewon stepped outside, forgetting to bring her umbrella as she walked through the street.

she opened the door of the store, entering and looked for the teokkbokki, which she immediately found.

she payed for it as she sat in the seat infront of the window, looking through the stars, as she took a bite of her teokkbokki.

"i'll come back alive, i promise you."

hyewon's heart stung in pain as she remembers eunbi's last words before she left her- everyone.

she misses eunbi

eunbi's smirk

eunbi's hug

eunbi's kiss

eunbi herself.

a tear escaped her eye, until she couldnt take it anymore.

she left her teokkbokki and left the store, going back home, walking to the street while tears were continuosly escaping her eyes.

she felt a drop form the tip of her head, down to the shoulders, and she just realized it was raining.

"great, i forgot my fucking umbrella and the rain is fucking crying too." Hyewon mutters, walking as she removed the tears off her face.

the rain poured harder, and hyewon recalled her moments with eunbi.

the way she fell for her the moment she landed her eyes on her.

the way she adored every inch of eunbi's face.

the way she confessed.

the way eunbi told her she liked her too.

the way, eunbi promised her she's going back.

"i'll come back alive, i promise you."

hyewon stopped, she couldnt take it anymore. the pain she's feeling.

"eunbi, where are you? where's your promise?" hyewon muttered, crying, feeling the rain.

"i'm here...."

"i'm right behind you, kang hyewon."

________

=)