epilogue

"MINJUGATTO!!!!" everyone shouts after minju accidentally dropped a bottle of soju, which eventually spilled it, making the poor bottle shatter.

"ahn yujin, you piece of shit!" minju, at the speed of light, ran, chasing yujin who tripped her, causing the bottle to shatter.

chaewon and wonyoung just facepalmed, "hey, wonyoung, any thoughts on murdering your girlfriend later?"

wonyoung nods, "im dis-owning her."

everyone just ignored them, as eunbi and chaeyeon stood up to clean the mess and prevented them from sranding up so that they wont be able to step on a shattered glass piece.

it's been five months, seven months since the purge occured, seven months since the twelve teenagers met each other.

it's now summer, by the way, and believe it or not, the girls are always forming a circle before they sleep, talking about random things while yena and yujin constantly annoy everyone, 2kim being flirty, the 'hotaru' couple always being touchy, yuri always hitting yena, wonyoung always whining, nako and hitomi being and acting cute 24/7, and eunbi and hyewon always sticking around each other.

minju and yujin came back after a few minutes, with minju holding yujin' s ears and yujin whining and complaining about the pain.

soon enough, chaeyeon and eunbi came back after cleaning the mess minju and yujin made, they both sat down as they girlfriends clung on to them.

they all looked at each other, scanning each other as if they were all memorizing their faces, it's what they do all the time.

the silence was a comfortable one, perhaps. they were all just staring at each other or flirting with their partners, until yena spoke.

"arent you gonna greet me a happy birthday?" yena says, even pointing at the cake infront of her, making everyone go back to their senses, chuckling after they realized they were gathered in because it was the duck's birthday.

"oh right, let's sing this duck a happy birthday!" eunbi chirped, as everyone started singing the happy birthday song.

it was a fail though, as yena covered her ears by her friends' ugly accappella. "ew stop your voices suck!"

"wow what an ungrateful duck." hyewon muttered, holding up her fork.

"what a bitch kang hyewon, dont eat my cake!" yena hissed, making hyewon regret what she said and smiled sweetly at yena, "i was kidding, youre so cute!"

to sum it up, after the annoying happy birthday song, they've decided to eat, while everyone were constantly disgusted everytime 2kim feed each other with cake. "ew get a room"

"but this is our room"

"oops"

chaeyeon and sakura then stepped inside with a plastic full of soju, sitting back down as they put the plastic in the middle of the circle they have formed.

they all grabbed one can of soju each, as eunbi left the room to get some sprite.

they were all peacefully drinking when eunbi suddenly screamed.

everyone were alert, as hitomi spoke, "eunbi, why are you shouting?!"

eunbi came back with an angry face, pissed off and ready to kill everyone.

"who. drunk. my. sprite."

the girls looked to each other, eyeing every one of them as if hypothetically asking who did it.