eleven

they were now walking in pairs, as yena suggested.

with chaeyeon and eunbi taking the lead, there was no tension anymore as  they talk. "are you sure there's no one guarding the back door?" chaeyeon asked.

"yes, the guards are in the main part of the mall, but they'll die later if i instruct my gang to kill them." eunbi spoke casually, making chaeyeon gulp, eunbi was indeed intimidating, she has this aura that makes them feel like they're about to be killed by her anytime. eunbi noticed this and smiles bitterly. "i din't get why you guys don't trust me at all. am i that scary?"

chaeyeon was taken a back, but soon enough spoke, "to be honest, yes. you're more than intimidating that i feel like you'll kill all of us anytime." chaeyeon says, making eunbi sigh and stop walking. "i don't know what to say, but trust me. i'll make sure everyone will survive even if my life depends on it." her reply made chaeyeon smile as they continue to walk, she realized that eunbi's a softie. "why are you doing this? i mean, you're a gang leader, you kill people even if you don't know them. don't get me wrong.."

"i don't even know," eunbi chuckles, "but i feel like we're meant to be together, and i feel like the need of saving you innocent people."

"hey, can i hug you? i... i just wanted to thank you for saving us." chaeyeon says, which made eunbi taken aback, but smiled and nodded. they shared a soft hug and a smile. "stay at the back with that sakura, i think you guys can guard the last part, and bring that hyewon girl to me, she's good at picking locks." chaeyeon nods, heading at the back to where sakura is.

behind eunbi were yujin and wonyoung, since hyewon still wasn't with eunbi and chaeyeon left already, she decided to take a step back and walk beside wonyoung, who was instantly scared and held yujin's hand tightly. "chill out kid, i won't hurt you." eunbi gives a re-assuring smile, which made wonyoung smile back. yujin spoke, "i'm sorry for acting like a dick awhile ago, i was being insensitive." yujin gave a small bow as eunbi smiled, "it's okay, i understand. i'll be taking the lead so you won't have to worry. and i like your fighting skills, you know how to use a gun very well." eunbi praises yujin which made wonyoung nudge yujin teasingly.

yujin chuckled a bit before speaking, "well my dad owns a gun shop so he's been training me." eunbi just nodded and spoke, "listen, yujin. can i trust you with guns?" eunbi's reply made yujin taken a back. "hmm... maybe? i mean if it's for everyone in here then yes." yujin says.

eunbi grabs something from her bag and showed her an elite revolver, it was a rare type of revolver that can easily kill a person due to its sharp bullets, yujin knew what the gun was and her eyes sparkled, "i-is that for me?" eunbi nodded, "you'll be needing that, you'll have to be staying behind or beside me since you'll help me with shooting some dickheads" yujin got nervous, of cousre. but if it was for them, and for wonyoung then she's up for it.

eunbi hands it to her and walked back to the front as soon as hyewon arrived.

wonyoung nudged yujin, "i told you she's kind." yujin couldn't agree more. "with this gun, i'll make sure you're alive until tomorrow, wonyoungie." wonyoung smiled, pecking yujin's cheek which made yujin blush, it made wonyoung blush too.

behind wonyoung and yujin were yena and yuri, who were debating. "you look like a duck" yuri argued, which made yena argue back, "no i'm not!"  yuri smacks yena's head, "shut up, ducks don't talk! you're ruining the illusion!" yena smacks yuri's arm, "what a bitch! you're lucky i love you-" yena covered her own mouth at her sudden confession, but yuri seemed to catch up what the duck said, it instantly made yuri blush.