twenty

the girls made their way to the supermarket as soon as the elevator door opened.

no one dared to talk, eveyone were worried for their safety, and for their leader.

wonyoung was the first one to break the ice, "m-maybe she's still alive? come on guys, it's eunbi... she wont die easily, r-right, yujin?" yujin looked at her with a sad expression, as wonyoung clinged onto yujin's arm.

"wonyoung is right guys... maybe eunbi's on her way!" yena smiled, trting to cheer everyone up but it was no use, no one is going to smile especially when one of them is possibly dead.

the saddest person was behind everyone, she stayed at the back alone, thinking of eunbi. please stay safe. hyewon thought, sighing.

everyone looked around and gasped at the amount of dead bodies around them. nako covered her mouth as hitomi grabbed it, making nako's heart beat fast, "dont be scared." hitomi mutters, as nako nodded.

minju held chaewon's hand as they shared a look, "what if that happens to us too?" minju mutters, audible for chaewon to hear it, making chaewon glare at her. "dont say that, minju. we'll survive." chaewon assures her girlfriend.

sakura looked at her crush, chaeyeon, glaring at the dead bodies. she's hot as fuck. sakura mutters, as she watched how chaeyeon brushed her hair with her own hand, making sakura gay panic. yes, sakura has a crush on chaeyeon, like she said, love at first sight.

"what are you looking at?" sakura went back from her thoughts and realized she was staring at chaeyeon too much. sakura shook her head, "i-i'm looking at the dead bodies infront of you." chaeyeon just nods, as sakura sighed in relief.

she suddenly got nudged by someone, it was yena, and she gave sakura a lenny face. "i see the way you see her, do you like her?" yena asked, smirking as she wiggled her eyebrows, making sakura's eyes widen. "what are you talking about?" yuri asked, clinging onto yena as yena replies, telling yuri about the way sakura looks at chaeyeon, making sakura slap her arm. "shut it, ducky."

"let's get going, guys." yujin says, making everyone nod and follow her as they made their way to the supermarket.

yujin suddenly noticed how wonyoung was being quiet, "hey, are you okay? was it because of the dead bodies you saw?" wonyoung shook her head as a no.

"i'm scared, yujin. i feel so useless while you guys were trying so hard to shoot and kill the bad guys. i feel like i dont deserve to live-" yujin cuts her off with a tight hug, "no. you are not useless. you deserve to live. stop thinking of negative things, wonyoung. please." yujin pulled out from the hug as they continued to walk, hand in hand.

"what the fuck." chaewon loudly says as they were now infront of the supermarket.

it was closed.

everyone facepalmed, now worried as their last route was the supermarket, and they can even possibly stay there for the rest of the night.

hyewon stepped forward, being the expert in picking locks. "dont worry, maybe we can open it." she kneels as she scanned the lock used to secure the gray roller shutter (the gray thing in the malls that is used when the store is closing).

she was concentrating so much, grabbing a bobby pin as she tries to open it, which didnt work. "shit, i need a bat." she says, making wonyoung give her the bat.

hyewon smashed the lock, and it was a good thing the lock was getting bit by bit opened.

"please make it faster, they might come back." nako requested, as hyewon shushed her.

"they won't, i told them not to."

they all looked back at the familiar voice behind them, only to see the person they have been looking for, the person who saved their asses from getting murdered.

they thought she was dead, but no, she's right in front of them, holding two pistols while panting.

everyone's face lit up, gasping in rejoice as they thought they lost a member

yena ran to her, giving her a tight hug in relief, "eunbi! i'm glad you're safe!" everyone soon followed until they formed a group hug.

they hugged as if they were all friends for so long, reunited.

the purge may seem bad, but the girls surely created a memory by creating a family.

"what happened, eunbi? where have you been?" chaeyeon concernly asked, as they broke free from the hug.

eunbi sighed, "i chased gaeun and told her to get her gang out the mall, i do hope she do as i say."

meanwhile, while the girls were in a circle while rejoycing, hyewon didnt know what was happening.

she was too concentrated on picking the lock as if their life depends on it, well it actually does. and if helping them open locked areas would be of great help, then she's up for it.

she smashed the lock one more time, her eyes widened as she saw how the lock was completely damaged, mening it was now opened.

she smile proudly, looking behind her to tell the members the exciting news, "guys, i finally opened it-- EUNBI?!"

hyewon couldnt believe what she saw, her heart beat went fast as if she were running, as she saw eunbi smiling at her. she's alive. she thought, tears escaping her eyes as she ran.

"shoo, shoo, move aside!" she says pushing the girls away as she made her way to eunbi, as she gave her a very tight hug, a hug with a mixture of relief and happiness.

the girls just chuckled, they know hyewon likes eunbi, but eunbi seems dense as fuck.

as hyewon mentioned, the girls opened the roller shutter upward, as they left the two hugging girls alone for some time together.

"i-i thought you died." hyewon mutters, sniffing as eunbi chuckled.

"of course not- hey are you crying? why are you crying?" eunbi broke free from the hug as she cupped hyewon's cheeks, as she removed the tears using her thumbs. "hey, dont cry. i'm alive, kwangbae." hyewon nodded, smiling.

"please dont run away ever again." hyewon says, grabbing eunbi's hand, as eunbi blushed and nodded, following the girls as they went inside the supermarket.

the girls were celebrating, little did they know that someone was eavesdropping.

the man called somebody using his phone, which answered right away. "they're currently at the supermarket."

________________