twelve

everything turned out the opposite.

the mall was completely silent, with the lights full, the girls couldnt help but be happy and relieved.

"ugh, freedom." chaewon happily muttered, walking with minju.

eunbi then called sian, "how's it in there?"

"everything's fine, should we kill them now?"

eunbi took a look of the girls, if they hear gunshots, then they will all get scared, and they might freak out.

but in the other hand, if the guards would die, her gang will be the ones to guard the mall incase someone enters.

"do it."

"roger that "

and with that, loud gunshots were heard.

all the girls freaked out, with yujin and chaeyeon holding their guns, aiming it on where the sound came from.

minju, wonyoung, yuri, nako, and hitomi were screming so loud, fucking louder than the gunshots.

while sakura grabbed yuri's bat and... swang it around?

"SHOW THE FUCK UP IM NOT SCARED OF YOU"

"SAKURA STOP WHAT THE HELL"

eunbi just facepalmed, "they're so chaotic, what the fuck."

"why are you so chill though" eunbi was a bit surprised when hyewon spoke, oh, hyewon wasnt also scared

"i planned this." hyewon's eyes widened in shock.

the gunshot stopped, and everyone stood up while carefully removing their hands on their ears. "e-eunbi, what was that?" yena asked.

eunbi sighed, "i told my gang mates to kill the guards so that they can be the ones to guard the mall, in that way, we'll be safe."

everyone just nodded.

"i was a bit scared back there though." minju says, and then chaeyeon laughed out of nowhere.

"lmao you shouldve seen what sakura did."

"what did she do?"

chaeyeon gave off a laugh again, "she kept on swinging the bat she stole from yuri and shouted, for my life, nudity, and gay rights!"

everyone's laughter echoed the whole mall as they couldnt believe what sakura just did, while sakura kept slapping chaeyeon's arm, "bitch i was scared!"

everyone where still chuckling, until they realized they didnt know what to do next.

they all shared a look to one specific person. "so, leader, what do we do now?" yujin says, smirking as she felt thrilled.

eunbi raised her eyebrows, "uhm i didnt sign the fuck up to be the group's leader."

nako then spoke, "but you've been acting like one. that concludes it."

eunbi sighed for the nth time, still overwhelmed after everyone agreed for her to be the leader. "ugh fine."

"does anyone fully know the mall's route?" she starts, making wonyoung raise her hand. eunbi gestures for her to come forward, which automatically made yujin follow wonyoung, she never wanted to leave her side.

"the mall got some sweet cash, and there are three department stores. we can steal their cash in the cashier pages." eunbi spoke.

"does that mean we'll split up?" chaeyeon asked, making eunbi nod, "exactly."

"what will be the pairs then?" hitomi wonders, making eunbi purse her lips.

"hyewon will be mine-"

"HYEWON WILL BE YOURS?! THATS TOO SPEED-"

yes, she earned another smack from yuri.

it made everyone laugh again, they loved messing with their leader.

eunbi glared, "no, but that's actually a great idea." she smirked, which made hyewon blush and eveyone disgusted.

"eww get a room" chaewon says

"shutup" hyewon muttered, still blushing.

"back to the plan, hyewon will be mine, and nako and hitomi will be with us." eunbi says, which made the two japanese nod, going near eunbi.

"i guess me and sakura will go with yujin and wonyoung?" chaeyeon suggests, which made eunbi nod.

yena raised her hand, "if that's the case then im bringing yuri and this pda couple"

"wow, you talk as if you didnt confess to yuri earlier." minju mocked which made yulyen blush.

"shut up dont bring that up!" yuri exclaimed, earning chuckles from the couple.

"i guess we're settled. chaeyeon, yena, and i should exchange numbers. if anything bad happens, go to the supermarket. we'll all meet there, okay?" everyone nods again as they've all splitted up.

______________