twenty-six

"...." hyewon was speechless, as she stared into the person infront of her.

"are you just gonna stand there and look at me?" eunbi asked, rolling her eyes jokingly.

eunbi stopped as she saw how tears formed on hyewon's eyes. "hey, why are you-"

hyewon hugs eunbi. a tight one. a hug that she made sure not to let go.

because eunbi is back, and that means her promise was never broken.

"i-i thought... i thought i w-wont see you, t-touch you, a-and hug you again..." hyewon muttered, crying her heart out of happiness.

eunbi smiled, tears forming on her eyes as well, "i thought so too." she replied, breaking from the hug as she cupped hyewon's cheeks.

"im sorry for not showing up... im sorry for breaking your heart. im sorry, kwangbae."

kwangbae. hyewon smiled, eunbi gave that nickname and no one dared to call her kwangbae.

if there was the happiest person today then that would be hyewon.

hyewon hugged eunbi again, this time, tighter. "it's okay... please dont leave me again..."

eunbi broke free from the hug, and there she kissed hyewon in the middle of the rain and the cold breeze.

hyewon smiled in between the kiss, she have waited for this for so long. she waited long enough.

eunbi pulled away, smiling. "i love you, hyewon. thank you for waiting." she says, cupping hyewon's cheeks as she removed her tears using her thumb.

"i love you so much, eunbi."

"damn it, where is she?"

"she told me she wanted to eat so i allowed her!"

"wow what a bad parent"

"shut it, youre the dad"

they both heard the mumbles as they both smiled, it was the members, all eleven of them.

"Oh hyewon, there you are! Damn it, it's raining yet you forgot your---"

they all stopped,

"a-am i seeing this right?" chaewon stuttered.

"E-EUNBI?!"

with no other words, they all ran, attacking the older with a hug as the younger ones sobbed, correction, the maknae line featuring choi yena.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOURE ALIVE"

"HOW"

"I MISSED YOU EUNBI"

"THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LIFE"

they all pulled away from the hug as the rain started to get sronger, "uhh i guess we can talk inside your house, right?"

everyone happily agreed.

_____________

"explain," chaeyeon angrily demands, making eunbi sigh.

"hyewon was so sad because you didnt show up"

"we were so devastated yet you were nowhere to be found!"

"and yet you will suddenly show up!"

everyone were gathered in the living room with towels on them as they were all soaking wet.

eunbi raised her shirt, revealing a big bandage attached on her stomach, making everyone gasp.

"y-you got shot?!" nako freaks out.

eunbi nodded, "yes, nako." she raised her sleeves, revealing another big bandage.

"i was shot five times as soon as i went outside. if it werent for sian arriving with my gang, then i wouldve been dead by now."

everyone tears up, realizing how much eunbi has experienced just to save their asses.

they all felt bad with what they said.

"sian brought me to a hospital in gangnam, since that was the only hospital that was open. believe it or not, i woke up after two weeks." eunbi sips on her sprite.

eunbi continues, "the doctor said i wouldve died if i wasnt brought to the hospital early. now you guys should stop being ungrateful."

everyone looked at her silently. "what are you guys looking at? she wondered.

chaeyeon got up, giving eunbi a tight hug, "thank you for saving our lives, eunbi." everyone did the same, and soon enough they formed a group hug.

"you guys are my family" wonyoung muttered, making everyone coo on her.

"you know, eunbi. it was a good thing you're alive because i cant take the stress in here ANYMORE"

eunbi chuckled, "i could be the dad."

sakura shot laser stares at eunbi, "no, IM THE DAD."

eunbi smiled sweetly, "and i saved all of your lives."

"fine."

____________

epilogue will be posted tomorrow.