twenty-three

"shit, pick up, pick the fuck up, lee sian." eunbi repeatedly muttered, panicking as she waited for the younger to asnwer.

the girls, chaeyeon, sakura, yujin, chaewon, hyewon, and minju aimed their guns infront, resting it on the tip of the table, as they waited for their rival to fire up anytime, while eunbi was hiding below the table, waiting for sian to pick up.

and she did, "sup, eunbi? how are you doing there--"

"sian, get to the mall. they're fuxking back and they're armed, please. the girls will die. id rather die than otherwise."

"shit- okay. be strong, kwon. you have girls and kids with you."

eunbi then ended the call, as she bravely stood up. "didnt i tell you to never come back?"

gaeun smirked, stepping two- four steps forward, "who are you to tell me what to do?"

eunbi angrily pointed her gun to her, and it made hyewon suddenly stand up, carefully bringing eunbi's hand down, "eunbi, dont. you might make a wrong move." hyewon says, holding eunbi's waist. eunbi gritred her teeth as she nodded in dispair.

gaeun laughed, "wow, eunbi. you have a girlfriend now? what a slut."

eunbi clicked her tongue, "i'd say the same to you but i remember how no one dared to date you because you're loose as fuck and a fucking ugly looking shit."

gaeun was offended, as she raised her gun, aiming it to eunbi, making her flinch. "fuck you."

"no, thank you, i have hyewon to do that to me."

gaeun angrily stepped back, "you're going to regret this eunbi. may your god be with you."

"boys, shoot those girls, i want them all dead." gaeun mercilessly says, as the men nodded, and they didnt hesitate to raise their guns.

and that's when it started.

eunbi and hyewon ducked down as soon as the group- no, the troop of men started shooting into their direction, making the girls shoot them too.

the other girls had no guns, specifically, wonyoung and yuri. hitomi and nako just hid behind yena and yuri, their bullets empty.

bang

bang

bang

bang

the fight gets more intense as soon as some of the troop got shot in the head, or in the chest, or somewhere painful enough for them to collapse, it wasnt something to celebrate though, because as soon as a lot dies, a lot arrived.

"eunbi, we cant hold them more, our bullets are getting empty!" yujin shouts, mercilessly shooting any man she saw infront of them, while wonyiung decided to close her eyes and hide behind yujin, covering her ears.

sakura looked around, looking for a good thing to do.

bingo.

"eunbi, there's an emergency button in the right side." sakura spoke, shooting men as eunbi hears her, but didnt bother to turn her head as she was too busy shooting the men infront of them.

"what about it?"

sakura replies, "if one of us would press that button, the roller shutter will forcefully go down, it means they wont be able to shoot us anymore." (roller shutters are those metallic doors in the mall that are used to secure the shop. ya know, the gray metal thing that is raised to open it and lowered to close it.)