seven

the three japanese prepared themselves as they've heard the sirens blasting into their eardrums.

"this is it, it's starting." sakura mutters sitting at the sofa with a bat... and her mobile phone on both of her hands. nako, who is paranoid, was just sitting on the floor, infront of the door.

"nako, seriously? stop being paranoid and sit here." hitomi says, chuckling as she found her friend cute. she's so disrespectfully cute--wait what the fuck am i saying ew no. hitomi shookt her head for a bit.

nako sighed, sitting beside hitomi, who has sakuea beside her... who's uhh playing fortnite.

7:00.

the gunshots were loud enough to be heard in the third floor of their apartment, they were starting to get terrified as they can hear screams and shots.

"i-it's been an hour, i guess we're safe so far.." nako begins to speak as they were still sitting down the couch.

"trust me, nothing bad will happen---"

*knock knock*

the three shivered, terrified, surprised, as they heard three eager, loud knocks from their door, it was almost like they were banging through it.

the three frantically stood up as they held their bats strongly.

"w-who the fuck is there?" hitomi tries to man up, as she signalled sakura to stay in the kitchen and hide, and surprise the person if ever he enters. "nako, hide behind the sofa."

hitomi carefully walks to the door, the knocks were getting louder.

and louder

and louder

and louder

and--

"nako? nako, help, it's wonyoung!"

_____________

do i even have any reader?

I feel like unpublishing this book lol

5votes until the next chap