four

"Today marks exactly a year after the first purge happened, which means that today is the second year of the purge, as declared by the South Korean President, Kim Jun Myeon.

The second official purge, which will be occured today, shall start after a loud bell that indicates the start of legal killing. it's said to start at exactly 6 pm, and will end at 6 am, which means 12 hours of legal killing will be enabled.

but, guns and riffles with ranges above four, are strictly prohibited, as you will get imprisoned after the legal purge. missiles, rocket blasters are strictly un-allowed.

remember, lock your doors if you want to stay alive.

Stay Safe everyone!"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU DUCK FUCK, YOU'RE GONNA DIE OUT THERE!" the 17 year old Yuri shouts in frustration as her bestfriend, Yena, is joining the purge.

Yena just chuckled, "no i'm not, i need the money for my mom, you know that, yuri."

yuri messed up her own hair, "i know, but isn't there another way to get money?! you'll surely die out there, yena. the mall is everyone's target!".

yena stops her tracks, yuri is right, the mall is everyone's target, and she'll be easily killed. but she's only doing this for her sick mom, who can't have therapy because of lack of money.

"i've made up my mind, yuri. i really need that money." yena spoke up, as yuri gave her a poker face.

"okay then, i'm going with you."

"WHAT?? NO!!!" yena freaked out, hugging yuri as she kept telling her 'no'

"bitch you're overreacting."

yena broke the hug, "but i don't want you to go with me! i want you to stay in here!" yena whined.

"i'll die here, yena! i'm going with you wether you like it or not."

yena wanted to disagree, but she was no match for yuri. "i- fine... i have an extra pistol here. but please assure me you'll stay behind me all the time, okay?"

yuri nods, giving yena a kiss in the forehead and thanked her, as she left to prepare.

yena sighed, blushing. she always liked yuri from the start, but she feels like yuri only sees here as a friend, and she thinks yuri is straight.

but she couldn't get any wrong, for a blushing yuri ran to her room when she realized what she did. she just kissed her crush. yes, they both like each other.

that's why they're gonna make sure they're safe, for they still need time to fall for each other more.