Chapter 1

When Love Grows (1)

"Hmmm. Stop moving." I was trying to avoid him by pushing his face but he was resisting. My eyes were closed and I couldn't see the guy beside me whom I don't know. I 'm getting uncomfortable with his touch. He was caressing my waist and he was doing something that tickles me in discomforting manner. I'm intoxicated and my eyes were too heavy that I couldn't even open it. Ramdam ko ang malambot na kama at gusto ko nalang itulog ang kalasingan.

Despite my condition my mind occurred the thought if why a guy was with me?

"Ano ba...don't touch me!" he was annoying. Gusto ko na sanang umalis pero hindi ko magawa. Sabi na wag niya ako hawakan! I turned to right side to avoid him and again he was stronger that he opposed my movements. Antok na antok na ako pwede ba?!

"Shhh. Sleep now, Precious." I felt his hand brushing my back, back and forth. Nakadapa na ako sa kama ngayon. The guy was now making his way to my nape! Bakit ba 'to?

"Uy...Umalis ka sabi. Sino ka ba? Troy?" my voice was irritated though it was muffled because I felt a cloth covering mouth. I wanted to crane back my neck to see his face even if it was dark. No it wasn't Troy, Niccolo nor Dricko. Who the heck is this guy?

"Hey! Alis sabi!" pinadaan niya ang kamay niya sa pang-upo ko. Hindi ko inaasahan iyon kaya laking gulat ko nalang dahil nababastusan na ako sa ginagawa niya. "Umalis ka nga! Ano b-" I could even hardly inhale when he forcefully covered my mouth. Dahil sa sobrang kaba and my nose got covered too. I was getting limited air. Fear ate me when I was completely conscious of what was he doing. I screamed but it was futile. I tried to move but he was too strong. I felt something hard at mas lalo akong naiyak sa takot. All I can see was the utter darkness.

I felt it bumping on my butt. "Ah...Shit." he said. I wasn't able to move because he was on top of my back at masyado siyang malakas. My hands were tugged by his tight hold. I was trying to move to avoid his kisses pero wala parin.

"I'd been dreaming of this." Nanggigigil niyang sabi at paulit-ulit akong hinawakan. Halos maputol ang litid ko sa sigaw dahil naramdaman ko ang kamay niyang pumasok sa loob ng leggings ko. He loosened the cloth covering my mouth. He was making a low sound na parang nahihirapan. My body was trembling from fear. Tears had continued to flow as I shook my head.

I took the moment to scream. "Stop it! Parang awa mo na!" I was begging and shaking my head habang binababa niya ang leggings ko.

He covered my mouth again sa kalagitnaan ng sigaw ko.

Bigla akong nasilaw dahil sa malakas na pagpasok ng liwanag. The guy stopped harassing me, he let me go. That's the time when my suppressed cry was audibly heard.

"Fuck...Rico!Tangina mo, rapist!" I heard Nicolo angrily shouted. I was on the right side that I couldn't see what's happening. I heard the sound of shattered glasses.

It was Rico...he tried to rape me. Mas lalo akong naiyak habang naghahalo-halo ang takot at sakit sa nangyayari.

 Why is he here? Why would he do this to me?!

Adee was crying beside me and asking me questions that I couldn't even answer because my mind was too clouded and I couldn't think properly. It fazes me to think that he almost...

"Nicolo stop beating him! Tama na!" they were trying to stop Nicolo who have gone berserk.

Sobrang ingay. I heard things falling and getting broken. Some were shouting as Nicolo continued to beat Rico. My vision suddenly got blurry. With this hopeless stupor while leaning on Adee my body was too weak to move.

I closed my eyes when I couldn't make to regain my condition anymore.

- - -

"Precious. Hey...Precious." I heard my Mama's voice. She was mildly tapping my cheek and shoulder. I opened my eyes only to greet by her worried look. Naramdaman ko ang namumuong emosyon nang makita ulit siya. Ngayon ko lang ulit siya nakita after weeks. It was my graduation yesterday, college na ako this school year.