Note

Predators series is a set of serial killers with different art of killings, targets, and stories

Predators series is a set of serial killers with different art of killings, targets, and stories. This one is the first out of twelve. You can also consider them the "Zodiac Serial killers". They are neither connected nor acquainted with each other, but all the serial killers in this series live in the SAME world. For more information, you can check "Inside the Predators". Though I suggest you check it after reading the stories as it contains spoilers.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. Draft your own craft if you value true creativity.

STRICTLY R-18 for heavily implied sex scenes, implications of rape, languages, and violence unsuitable that are not suitable for young readers below 17. I will not put any warnings on every chapter anymore, expect the unexpected turn of events. Be open-minded and explore. Enjoy the mystery and the thrill.

I encourage you to read the writer's note (after the denouement) for other important notes.

This story is a work of fiction. Names and characters are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or a person, dead or alive is coincidental. This piece of fiction is not affiliated with Ayala and NBI.

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER!

You can DM the writer for the link