Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

[ New ]

---

Alex's Point of View

TASTE YOUR OWN MEDICINE

[ EDITORIAL ]

"There is no female Mozart because there is no female Jack the Ripper."  Camile Paglia quoted on her lecture 'Women should regard men with a mix of gratitude and rational fear'.

Men execute about 90% of the world's unlawful homicides, supporting the fact that nearly all of history's most notorious serial killers are men. But it doesn't mean that women can't enter the slaughterhouse since they rule the remaining 10%.

Aside from the most notorious female serial killers in the world like Leonarda Cianculli a.k.a the Soap-Maker of Correggio and Jolly Jane of Massachusetts, Philippines shares amount of women with abnormal psychological gratification like Alejah Santos, most popularly known as "The Scheming Maya"  and the recently caught Art museum director Hannah Madrid a.k.a the Bomber.

On July 13, 2010, NBI apprised another proclaim female serial killer named 'Jenny the Stripper', a still unidentified sociopath who's solely responsible for killing multiple personalities who are believed to be sexual offenders around Manila area. 

"If ever a naked woman lure you into a secret room where even your scream can't save you, you know what you did." Head Agent Adam Palma stated in a press conference.

Before we dive into the concept of Jenny's alleged retribution, however, it is of utmost importance that we actually learn why NBI named her next to a never caught serial killer in London, Jack the Ripper.

London East End's Whitechapel murderer, Jack the Ripper, canonically killed five women way back in 1888. Extensively mutilation and leaving the victims on display in sexually mortifying positions with exposed wounds was his design, but one of Jack's misconceptions trademark is all of his victims were sex workers. Does that mean that it applies to Jenny too when she kill sex offenders?

"Hindi naman lahat ng biktima ni Jack the Ripper ay sex workers. Same goes with Jenny, hindi lahat ng biktima niya ay sex offenders. Yoong iba ay may alam lang na may nagaganap na rape pero hindi nagsasalita." NBI Investigator Agent, Nathalie Diaz quoted, "Ilan sa mga biktima ni Jack ay nakita sa public pero may iba na hindi, yoong mga biktima ni Jenny ay lahat naka hubad ang pang-ibabang kasuotan, pero hindi lahat ay mutilated ang ari. We are still looking for the other possible motives."

The possible reason for the killing is still vague, but NBI reassured that the pattern gets clear day by day, "Agent Schwarz will handle the case, he was also the one who deduced everything. We believe that he will catch Jenny in no time."