Chapter 15: Back to Magnolia

-8 hours later-

Lucy faced the ocean, the wind blowing through her hair. She breathed in the sea salt. "I love the ocean!"

"You're so weird Lucy." Happy giggled, his mouth full of fish.

"I'm not weird!"

Natsu slung his arm around her shoulders and grinned. "Yeah, you are, but that's one of the  reasons I love you so much." 

Lucy's face turned scarlet. "I love you too..." She mumbled.

"Heard that!" Natsu smirked.

"Natsu!!!" Lucy shrieked shoving him away. She snuck behind him and took his scarf.

"Oy, Lucy! Give it back!" Natsu tried to grab it but she hid it behind her.

"Nuh-uh." She stuck out her tongue. He wrestled her trying to get it back. 

He suddenly had an evil look on his face. He giggled as he started tickling Lucy.

"Noooooo, stop Natsu!!!" Lucy yelled, tears coming out of her eyes.

"Got it!" Natsu said triumphantly. He held it up only for the wind to grab it and take it out of his hands. "Noooo!" He chased after his scarf, but Lucy beat him. She had a smug look on her face as she toyed with his scarf. He looked at her pleadingly. "Come on Luceee. Give it back."

She rolled her eyes and handed it to him. "Fine."

"You're the best!" He ruffled her hair.

"My hair!"

"What's all the racket?" Erza demanded, coming out of the cabin.

Lucy and Natsu jumped away from each other. "Nothing."

"They were KISSING." Happy sang.

"No we weren't you stupid cat!"

"Natsu, it's your turn to watch Zeref." Erza said.

"Aw man. Sorry, Luce." He smiled as he left.

"Is he awake?" Lucy asked Erza.

"Yes, but he won't be bothering any of us." Erza smiled wickedly.

"What did you do, Erza?" Lucy groaned.

"Nothing! I just threatened him with my best weapons." Erza explained.

"Ummm...you're CRAZY! He's the strongest wizard alive and you're threatening him?!" Lucy yelled.

"What did you call me?" Erza asked, her voice dangerously low.

"Nothing!" Lucy squealed.

"He's not that strong if we captured him." Gray said coolly as he joined them.

"Well, we are the strongest team in Fairy Tail." Erza mused.

"Gray, your clothes!" Lucy snapped, punching him in the face.

"AHHHH! When did that happen?!" He cried. He frantically searched the deck for his missing garments.

"My darling Gray is so clueless!" Juvia giggled as she watched the trio. Wendy was worriedly watching the scene next to her.

"I hope Erza and Lucy don't kill him!" Wendy said as she watched the two chase him, Lucy with her whip and Erza with her sword.

"I'M SORRY!" 

-Natsu and Zeref-

"Why did I have to be stuck babysitting you?" Natsu grumbled.