6.

Neveah POV

"Try and fit in with the crowd, okay? Whatever words they may utter about girls just keep to yourself."

"I'll try." I'm still going to say my mind anyway. Jay and I were walking by the pavilion outside where students hang out before class starts.

"Yo, Jay, wass good?" David called out in the distance.

"Hey David." Jay replied.

"You got the little lady with you, but if y'all get caught that's on you, well, mainly her." David whispers.

"We got it under control, David. I got my uniform, my backpack, and my name. Jonathan James." I whispered.

"Well, okay, but just know every action can have a turning point." David replied.

Jay and I looked at each other confused, but it seemed like this time he knew what David meant by "turning point." Although, what does that mean? Until I hear the bell ring, that meant it was time for....

"1st Permada? What is that?"

"Permada is another word for period class. Let's get going before we're late." David said.

As we enter inside the classroom, I can't help it but all of the guys there are looking at me as if I did something wrong. I sat next to Jay, of course, and right after I sat down, the teacher comes inside the classroom. By the look of his ID card,

Triniti Trey, but that sounds so feminine.

"Good morning, students." The teacher called, and also snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning, Mr.Trey." All the remaining students responded.

"I hope everyone had a good morning. Today, we are going to be talking about the government, and how it has affected us all." While he said this, he was making dead eye contact at me, and chills spilled throughout my back. I just hope that this won't be an awkward class.