14.

Three years.

1095 days in total.

Arminia was back to the way it used to be, well not excatly.

"How does it feel to be a new ruler, Triniti?"

"A little bit hard. After everyone found out my brother made those laws, people literally protested that I should do it. Of course I actually wanted to be one from the start, so its not much of a big deal."

Kacy smiled. "Well, if you need any help I'm here to assist you."

"Of course. You and Kennedy are always helping me sort things out. I should do something in return."

"Aw come on you've done so much already. You planned me and Kennedy's wedding remember?"

"Yeah, I know. It was a whole ball. Oh my goodness I remember Kennedy spilled the wine on your dress."

"Girl don't remind me. She knew what she got herself into. But it was all for fun."

We both giggled.

"By the way, how is Nevaeh doing?" 

"She's doing pretty well. Her, Jay, and David decided to go to Mary College from the far places in Arminia. I miss her a little though, but she deserves it."

Kennedy ran all the way from where we were, which was literally outside on the sidewalk. "Hey I was looking for you two." 

"Where were you, sweetheart?"

"I was at home talking to Neveah on the phone."

"Ugh, you should've given the phone to me."

"But I didn't." Kennedy said while sticking her tongue out, while Kacy blushed a little bit.

"Also, Triniti I wanted to ask about your brother, not trying to be rude or anything." Kennedy added.

"Oh not at all. He's living with a distant cousin of ours. Don't worry, everyone has forgiven him and he's changed so it's all good."

"Has he forgiven me yet?" Kacy asked with concern

"That I don't know. By what I heard him tell Nevaeh, he probably never wants to see you again."

"Oh."

Kennedy placed her hands on Kacy's shoulders. "But like you said, everything is all good right?"

I nodded my head in agreement. "We should maybe have a little girls night, just to have a little fun. My place, at around 7. Does that sound good?"

"Sure thing." 

And just like that, Arminia was the best place to ever be in. Every day passes, another day to cherish.

The End.

A/N: This took me longer than expected (11 months lol). My head was loaded with ideas to make the plot even better and hopefully its something to understand. Hope you all enjoyed this and have a wonderful day ;> Bye!!