7.

Again, why is this man making dead eye contact at me? I swear, I would punch him if I had the guts to. But no, i am a girl smuggling into a all guy school, trying not to get caught. So much for concealing myself.

"You alright, Rae?" Jay whispered.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that Mr.Trey won't stop looking directly at me."

"Uh, he isn't looking at you. He's looking at Princeton. He sleeps during his History lessons, so he wants to make sure he doesn't today. Also, he is in front of you."

"Oh."

I glimpsed at the teacher's ID more. What could his first name somehow signify? As he started his lecture, he starts to write on the clayboard the main fragments of the lesson.

"So students, the government is composed of people called Manlend Authorities, or in short, the M^A, named after our ruler, Oliver Manlend. These are the order of men you shall serve when reached in young adult age, and in old time age. " Mr. Trey said.

Jay passed a note to me that read, That's what he usually talks about. It gets even more boring, why bother?

I looked at the note and left it on the table. As I continue to listen to his lesson, these particular remarks caught me off guard.

"Us men have two laws to follow, to stay silent, and to discriminate against the only female in Manlend: Nevaeh Rae Madison."

That's when my concealed identity has to take place. I raised my hand.

"You have a question?" he asked.

I tried to impersonate my deep voice as possible. I cannot afford myself to get caught. Speaking of that, I'm shocked Jay kept quiet. "And what happens if us men refuse to discriminate against her?"

"What happens? Oh, simple. They either are restricted with a gray wristband consistently watched by Rillenials, which are a division of the M^A, or annihilated."

I was in shock. Men were basically silenced from living their own life, and they were forced to discriminate? No wonder my parents called the government the "trashy rulings." Although, even that doesn't explain why these men were discriminated in the past, or how Mr. Trey's badge is named Triniti.

"You know, it's actually kind of interesting that you are the only besides Jay who has asked that question. It makes me wonder, Nevaeh Rae Madison. What are you even doing here?"

I felt my heartbeat accelerating. I just can't believe I got caught. Man, I should've stayed silent. "Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not Nevaeh-"

"There's no use in lying to me. Who brought you here?"

I kept quiet. I had the hoodie. I had the uniform. And he could still notice it was me. It just doesn't make any sense. He looked who was next to me, which was Jay.

"Jaden Aldan and Nevaeh Rae Madison, get yourselves out of this classroom. NOW!"

We both ran outside as far away as possible, but not too far from the school. We were out in the soccer field, right next to the pavilion we were at before.

Jay looked down with guilt and ashamed at himself. I could tell he was disappointed.

"Nevaeh, I'm sorry. I should've have brought you here. Now I wouldn't be in so much trouble."

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have raised my hand. Then he wouldn't have noticed anyway."

"That's not what I meant, Nevaeh."

"Then what are you trying to say?"

He sighed. "Just, go home. Please. I don't want to make it more of a big deal than it already is."

"Wait, so, you're just going to bail out on me just because we got caught? I thought we were in this together, I thought that, you were different than any blinder here. But it turns out, you're just like them, to use and throw away. You don't care about any of that."

"Nevaeh, I-"

"Save it. Don't ever talk to me or look at me ever again, blinder."

My eyes and my whole entire body was crying. Just my luck I was betrayed by someone I thought I could trust. I turned my back and walked away from him.

"I'm transgender, Nevaeh. I'm not really a guy, I'm a girl, including everyone else." Jay shouted.

I turned back, and walked towards him. "You said, what?"

And in that instant, everyone in that building started coming out of their classes, surrounding both of us, as if we were a fire wanted to burn the whole school down. Jay and I looked at each other with worry, hoping that we wouldn't have to pay the price for what occurred.