Chapter 10 - What is going on?

Luke's POV

I woke up when I heard my alarm and I quickly turned it off.

I looked at the clock, 6 am.

Ugh. I'm exhausted.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom, brushing my teeth right before getting into the shower.

After I was done I quickly got dressed, struggling a bit to put the binder on, it's always harder to put on right after showering.

One I was dressed I made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen.

Wait, what?

Am I seeing this right? What is going on?

In front of me, Ashlyn, Ali and my parents were happily talking and having breakfast.

"What is going on?" I asked confused.

"Hey Lu, they came to apologize" Ash said.

I looked at them suspiciously.

"We are very sorry, if you want to be a boy we will accept it." my mom said coming to hug me

"Firstly, I don't want to be a boy, I am a boy. And secondly, you didn't seem to care much about accepting me when you treated me like shit after I came out" I said coldly, pushing her away.

"Come on don't be so hard on her" Ali said.

Is she joking??

"Yeah, Lu, she apologized" Ash also said.

They are pranking me or something, right?

"Anyways, Ashlyn just told us you have a doctor's appointment at 8. We are going with you" dad said.

"What? No, you are not coming. I don't want you there." I said.

I am very confused about this whole thing.

"Lu, they're going with you because we have things to do." Ashlyn said.

"What? You are not coming?"

"No, sorry kid."

"Come on take an apple and let's go we're going to be late" my mom said.

I guess I don't have any other option. I took an apple and followed them to their car.

After an hour we arrived and got out of the car, making our way to the building. No one had said a word during the whole time.

"Hi, my daughter has an appointment" my mom said to the receptionist.

The hell, what do you mean daughter?!

"What's her name?" she asked

"It's Lucy Harris" she answered.

Ugh, I hate this, why is this happening?

"Mm actually, it's Luke Harris" I said shyly

"Oh yes Luke, the doctor is waiting for you. It's the third door on the left." She answered kindly.

We made our way there and I knocked on the door.

"Come in" a voice said from inside.

"Hello. Luke, right?" the doctor asked.

"Ye-

"Actually, it's Lucy, don't let her fool you" my mom interrupted me.

I really don't know if I want to cry or shout or just run away, I don't like this situation at all.