[05]

Both Tim and Irina had somehow managed to escape from Drake Manor without getting noticed and were finally standing at the gate of Wayne Manor, ringing the doorbell impatiently so that they could get in before the press caught on to them.

Damian happened to be passing as he opened the door, his expression twisted into a scowl at seeing them, "so finally you two decided to grace us with your presence." Tim had shut the door soon as they got in at which Dami remarked, "oh look, at least there is someone other than me who can scare you too, Drake."

"I can't wait till the press finds something on you so that you'll have to face them as well. By the way I know you told them about our location, Damian, and that was extremely horrible of you," Tim muttered darkly while Irina was just standing there trying to stop herself from laughing out loud. Those two were known for getting into pointless arguments way often and the results were always hilarious to any onlooker.

"Look, I won't usually say that but I wanted you out of Drake Manor and back at home with us."

He turned to look at him in shock, "you did not just say that..."

But before Damian could fire back a retort at him, his gaze was caught by the trail of hickeys on his neck. Tim had not been wearing a turtleneck so the bluish purple marks were rather exposed and prominent on his otherwise pale skin.

"What are you looking at?" Tim mumbled slightly uncomfortable at his gaze and his hand reached up to his neck as if nervous.

Damian's green eyes were blazing ferociously, "what happened to you, Drake?"

"Nothing..."

"To me it seems like you've been bruised," he forcefully pulled his hand away that he had put up to hide the marks, "who hurt you and when?"

By then Jason had come there as well, "ah finally, the lovebirds are back home! Oh and such a pleasure to meet you as your real self at last, Irina."

Tim looked at him pleadingly as if requesting him to take Dami away from him while Irina was simply covering her mouth in an attempt to stifle her laughter.

"Holy shit, Babybird!" Jay exclaimed, pushing Damian aside, "someone really did a number on you."

Damian turned to face Jay, "I believe his girlfriend has been abusing him."

"Excuse me?" Irina remarked not able to hold in his surprise, "I believe not."

He turned his attention towards her, eyes narrowed threateningly, "oh really? Then what do you have to say about this? Is this not a proof of domestic violence?"

Jay burst out laughing so hard that he nearly collapsed on the floor, "domestic violence?"

Tim was getting extremely uncomfortable, "look, Damian, no one has been abusing me and this is definitely not domestic violence."

Damian seemed not convinced by that as he had turned all his rage towards Irina, "I swear, Luthor, you will pay for this."

"First of all Damian, these are hickeys not bruises," she spoke up, "and I'm sure Jason would love to elaborate on that later. Tim has not been a victim of any sort of violence, I can assure you. And even if he were then why would it matter to you? Everyone knows that you don't give a shit about him."

Damian's eyes narrowed into slits as he replied, "only I get to be violent with Drake, no one else. If anyone else dares to lay a hand on him, I'll chop off the fingers and parcel them back one by one and that's the least dangerous thing I could do to that person."

Tim was staring at him in shock and held on to Irina as if his words had almost made him feel faint. She had a smile playing her on lips as she steadied him by placing her arm round his back.