Let's meet her love

She's sweet 16.
Just like the other girls, Mullai has crush on a guy who is 17years old, and same school with her.

Kathirvelan 💛He's a school prefect, to tell the truth a strict prefect

Kathirvelan 💛
He's a school prefect, to tell the truth a strict prefect. He won't budge to his own friends either. Once you're wrong the next moment you'll will be at the discipline teacher room or the principals room. 😉 (so cool right)

And Kathir is dear student for almost all the teacher because of his helping nature for them. He always lend a hand to any of them to bring back homework books to their cabin or any other small helps that matters the most to the teacher.

Appearance!
He isn't so tall nor short, same level as Mullai.
He has brown complexion.
A broad chest with big masculine arms.
And a pair of chocolate brown eyes. His eyes were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of the heat from love, or happiness.
He has a very contagious smile, it lights up the world and it makes everything seem so alive.
He wears a rudraksha around his neck.
He was every girls dream boy but he was too strict to be talk with.

Friendship!
As for Kathir, quality matters more than quantity. So he always keeps his circle small, he rarely talks to anyone unless it's his friends. Just 4-6 people he will look forward to.

Family😍
He have a very small family.
Dad, mom and elder sister. Pandian and lakshmi have a small grocery business in a town. Meanwhile his sister dhanam is working as a nurse in a government hospital. (and to be honest I love Kathir and Dhanam's bond so much in ps because they are more likely to be Akka and thambi than Anni and kolenthen so why not dhanam be Kathir's elder sister plus dhanam is 5years older than Kathir.)
She's already engaged to Moorthy who is also a grocery shop owner. To be married in a year. Moorthy and dhanam loved each other since they study in school, and later after she start to work she let her parents know about her relationship and so her parents accept it with no restrictions.

Dhanam

Dads are the first role model for all the kids so just like that Kathir's role model is his dad

.
.
.
.
.
Dads are the first role model for all the kids so just like that Kathir's role model is his dad. He equally loves his parents, he can't decide anything for himself without dad's concern and won't do anything without mom's permission.
He loves his sister too, he would wait every night for her to finish her work and retire to bed so that he could tell stories that happen in a day at school.
He needs his sister every now and then to talk with, it's like he can't sleep peacefully without talking to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kathir is a big devotee of Hanuman Ji.
In all his happiness, sadness, anger, surprise or disgust he will search for Hanuman. In him, Kathir finds solace.
Just a 10minutes of dyanam everyday in front of his fav statue would bring peace into him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

Hope you guys love this part 🤞🏽
Do read and review.
If there's any mistake do let me know I will correct it in future.
Your reviews are my boost for next part 😍
Thanks in advance.